Experience Paris - Private Horse and Carriage Rides
and up
Romantic Horse and Carriage Ride Through Paris
Ranked #202 of 560 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Can you imagine a more romantic way to experience Paris than by a Horse and Carriage with beautiful interiors and blankets to keep you warm in the winter, and a covered top in case of rain. Pulled by a black or White Shire, our elegant Burgundy carriage trots through some of the most beautiful sections of Paris. For special occasions, proposals and weddings packages we offer a White Vis-a-Vis and a Cinderella Carriage.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I treated the wife and kids to this ride through paris and it was a fantastic experience. We had been to paris a few times and done lots of the walking to see the sights, but this tour was a totally different magical experience. We went down many streets we had not previously been down, while enjoying the slower pace of riding in the carriage and sipping champagne. Awesome!

2  Thank Ronton37

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was the perfect way for my husband and I to celebrate our 40th anniversary. It was a little pricey but we decided to splurge! The ride begins and ends at the Eiffel Tower and lasts about one hour.

3  Thank 4Rtrip
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Booked this as part of a suprise weekend for my partner, it met and out did my expectations, the 2 staff were very welcoming, explaining different sights and stopping at places for us to get the best photos, it truly was a magical way to see paris! The price does seem a little steep but once you have done it you will, as I do, think its worth every penny! Thanks larry! (The guy who organised it)

1  Thank Tonyrichardson88
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had heard about the Horse and Carriage tours before I went to Paris, but in the first 2 days of being there, I hadn't seen one. We then happened to be walking past the East section of the Eiffel Tower and literally stumbled across the carriage waiting to depart. Due to the time of day (4.30pm), the tour was quiet, and we were offered the tour at half price (5 Euro each instead of 10), and we were taken on a half hour tour of paris round the tower and back. It was obviously an unusual sight as all the tourists felt the need to take loads of photos of us!

Something a bit different to do in the city, and well worth it.

7  Thank GlasgowTraveller80
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We did this on the first night we arrived in Paris. The driver took us around the neighborhood of the Eiffel Tower. We could see the lighted tower from many different angles, and found intersting restaurants to return to during our vist. It was extrememly romantic!

2  Thank kcinhtown