It's always difficult to find a good hotel in the centre of Paris and although the location for this one is excellent (walking distance to many of the major sights like Tour Eiffel & Champs Elysees) right in the middle of the chic shopping district, the hotel is good but not top class. Rooms were bigger than most in Paris to be fair and bathroom was fine but no separate shower. Didn't eat in restaurant as too much more choice nearby but breakfast had a good varied selection. Bar only small but plenty going on nearby again. Small meeting room downstairs for any business guests. Best thing is the price as it's very reasonable for a 4 star in Paris centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris