We stayed 8 nights at the Franklin D. Roosevelt hotel. It is in an excellent location, the rooms are small but nice. The WiFi is included and worked great. The daytime staff was very helpful, especially the younger lady at the front desk, but the staff later at night was horrible. One night my wife was running hot water in the sink and discovered it would not shut off. I tried and I could not shut it off, so I tried to shut off the valve to the sink and found that it would not work either. We called the front desk and explained the problem but the man on duty refused to even come and look at it; so we were left with hot water running all night, steaming up the bathroom. We also called one night to have some suitcases taken down and the man on duty refused to come. On other occasions we called the front desk at night and no one answered; I later discovered the man on duty would stand outside in front of the hotel smoking cigarettes. Another problem was with the breakfasts at $33 per person. Both the American style coffee and the espresso were terrible, and the croissants were tasteless and looked like someone sat on them. As a result we bought croissants at bakeries and I would go across the street for coffee, while still paying $33 per day for breakfasts I did not want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris