My second stay here, Last time I rated it more favourable but this time the same issues as previous arise with some worse. Foremost, the staff (same as last year) are not pleasant at all. You are not made to feel welcome nor appreciated. This time I was given a room overlooking a small courtyard with no view. The bathrooms while in marble appears grimy. The room air conditioning is turned off during the winter (I was there in November) and it was far too hot (you cannot turn in on as it is centrally turned off). Breakfast was a staggering 25 Euros per person extra (50 euros for two people?). The hotel charged me 3 Euros for callling me a taxi - modern day robbery. My last stay at this hotel. There are far better hotels in Paris for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris