Stayed here in June 2012 for one night. Front desk service a little too serious and grumpy. Rooms were nice enough, clean and comfortable however, the noise levels at night are atrocious. Noise from above and below from other guests and at all angles from plumbing. Flushing toilets all around and banging and very loud rumbles from pipes. Think of the worst noise and volume you can hear from plumbing and times this by 100 and you might be nearly there. I think I got about one hour's sleep that night. Rooms are stuck together and too many crammed into corners of the property. The buiding is old so I don't think they can fix this layout problem. I wouldn't stay here again. The most important thing for a hotel to provide is a peaceful night's sleep and a clean room/bathroom. Lets face it, thats all we want a hotel for, right? Location was good, very central, but it's not worth sacrificing sleep over. Look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris