I stayed here just for one night but it was quite comfortable. Sleep quality was excellent, the bathroom was nicely fitted out, the breakfast was served in a beautiful little sky-lit parlour.
I was a little concerned at night whether my door locked, because it didn't have any indication either way, but I just put a chair against it and slept peacefully.
The reception staff went out of their way to help me with my web check-in for my flight. I had to use their tiny cubicle for accessing the internet and had more than a little trouble with the placement of the letters on the French keyboard, but in the end, I got the requisite printout from the reception itself!
I was also impressed that one gentleman at the reception remembered each guest's room number perfectly, even after we had been there only a few hours.
Comfort, good service and proximity to the Champs Elysees make this a hotel to rely on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris