The staff are very helpful and speak good english aswell as french. Your bags are collected as you enter the hotel. The bathroom is really nice and the bed is the comfiest bed i have ever slept in! The decor is elegant and the hotel is in a brilliant location. It is close to the chanse elysees (you know what i mean) and is surrounded by amazing shops, the arc de triomphe and restaurants. I reccomend chez andre which is opposite the hotel (a french restaurant with nice fish and meat dishes) and the hippopotomas (which is further up the chanse elysees towards the arc de triomphe but still in walking distance. There was a beautiful view and the staff were always willing to help. I rated it 5 stars because everyting is so immaculate. The breakfast was brilliant with a wide selection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris