This is a nice, quiet small hotel on a side street in Paris. The rooms are average in size and the bathrooms are also average. They do offered to polish your shoes for an extra 10 euros!
they did have bathrobes , shoe bags and nice soap.
The two ladies at the front desk are very nice and very helpful obtaining taxis.
the hotel had a nice breakfast in a charming room.
there are English and French papers in the lobby.
the hotel is expenisve but everything in paris is!
We stayed at this hotel because it was across the street from Chez Andre and we had come to Paris to eat at Chez Andre. See my review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris