“In Paris I always stay at Hotel Massena”
Review of Hotel Massena

Hotel Massena
Ranked #1,038 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Los Angeles
“In Paris I always stay at Hotel Massena”
Reviewed January 17, 2007

I am a female professional working for a world renowned American museum. I have been staying at this hotel since the mid 1980's. The location could not be better. Walking distance to the Louvre, Place du Concorde, Arc de Triomphe, major department stores, etc. Great shopping area. Restaurants, small market near by for those "none mini bar priced" drinks and snacks. Rooms, although varied in size, none are tiny. Windows are now double paned for better heating and noise control. I lways ask for a room facing rue Tronchet. Some rooms have portable air conditioners, so ask for one. Rooms are clean, bed comfortable, hairdryers are not so good so I bring my own. I bring a small stand alone mirror for preparing my hair at the desk as sometimes the room mirror is too high to be seated. My only real complaint is I wish they had more English language cable tv stations for those days or nights that you just want to rest. Sometimes I just can't watch anymore European CNN. I am going to Paris again this March (07) and it will be like coming home as the staff will all recognize me.

Stayed October 2006
8 Thank ChrisALosAngeles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Turkish first
Travelers also viewed these Paris hotels
Hotel Royal Opera
#428 of 1,801 in Paris
Le Relais Madeleine
Le Relais Madeleine
#394 of 1,801 in Paris

Been to Hotel Massena? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Massena

Property: Hotel Massena
Address: 16 rue Tronchet, 75008 Paris, France
Location: France > Ile-de-France > Paris
#407 Business Hotel in Paris
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Massena 3*
The Hôtel Masséna benefits from a superb location right in the heart of Paris, between the famous Madeleine church, the renowned Printemps and Galéries Lafayette department stores and the truly magnificent Opéra Garnier, all a short walk away. Ideal for shopping or sightseeing, we are also near the finance district and have excellent public transport links to all parts of the French capital. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Massena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Massena Hotel Paris