We stayed at Le Compostelle for 5 nights. I would definitely go back, and I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends (and strangers!).
- Incredible location. A couple of blocks away from the 1 line (St. Paul stop), which is arguably the most helpful line to be on as a tourist. - A few blocks from sights (e.g., Notre Dame, Pompidou)
- Great area during the day (e.g., boulangeries, stores, entertainment), and safe
- Great area during the night (e.g., restaurants, bars, entertainment), and safe
- Everything you could need (e.g., bed, private bathroom, front desk that is open and kind)
- Internet for 10euros for your whole stay. It's not free, but it's quite affordable
- An elevator if you want it - Price. We paid 120euros a night (for the middle of October). That doesn't sound cheap, exactly, but it WAS cheap compared to other options in the area
- Our very large windows overlooked the street, and we could open the windows all the way. So, not a balcony exactly, but almost
- The internet connection was VERY shoddy
- The bathroom was a little cramped, and the shower had (a) no curtain, and (b) no hanging shower-head... so it was a fun little game to shower without getting water everywhere
- Soap and shampoo were provided. But both seemed designed to pull moisture out of everything they touched.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Le Compostelle Le Marai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Compostelle Marai
- Le Compostelle Le Marais
- Le Compostelle Marai Hotel