All reviews roissy bus saint lazare good size bed was comfortable croissants lafayette galleries opera galerie french louvre
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is just at the back of Galerie LaFayette. The rooms are good in size for Paris. The reception staff extremely helpful and kind.
Bed is super comfortable.
Breakfast is OK.
Cleaning and room house keeping are not the best in class...

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 3May5
Delphine T, Directeur général at Hotel Opera d'Antin, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your last stay in our hotel. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed the hotel location in the heart of Paris, close to the department stores Gallery Lafayette, Printemps, and also easy to reach from many train or metro stations.
Our team is always available to provide the best service as possible with smile and attention to detail, so I will be pleased to share your nice comment with them.
We sincerely regret to hear that your were not satisfied with the cleaning of the room, our team usually makes their best to provide the best service as possible. Please be sure that your comment will be shared with the team in order to improve our quality of service.
I remain at your disposal for any more information you might need and hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again in Paris. Do not hesitate to contact us directly by phone or by email, we will be pleased to propose you our best offers.

Best regards

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

I stayed last night ( Oct29) and im very happy that they gave me a huge room. Very nice and clean. Very close to restaurants, shopping mall, coffee shops & metro. Samantha is very accomodating and friendly. Would highly recommend it. Thanks Samantha!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank lovelife1608
Annalisa C, Directeur général at Hotel Opera d'Antin, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We thank you for taking time to share your great comment after your recent stay at the Hotel Opera d’Antin.

Your satisfaction is the best compliment that we can have.

We will be so happy to share your wonderful comments with the whole team and Samantha is very pleased to know she exceed your expectations.

We will be more than happy welcoming you back Home: do not hesitate to contact us directly or through our Official website.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I stayed at the Opera D'Antin for 1 night on 6 October 2017.
The room was cosy and comfortable and the receptionist, Samantha is a very friendly and helpful lady.
Will stay there the next time I visit Paris.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SMAzzahir
Annalisa C, Directeur général at Hotel Opera d'Antin, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your kind review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the Hôtel Opéra d'Antin.

The front desk is always happy to help you organizing your stay. I will share your nice comment with Samantha and I am sure that she will be thrilled.

I hope to see you again and I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Centrally placed hotel, tiny room a bit tired, with the most awkwardly located wardrobe imaginable. Wash basin lacking a plug, and tea making facilities not replenished (cup, tea, milk). The kettle caused all the electricity to fail, but the staff fixed it quickly and brought hot water pdq. So, so kind of place.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Annalisa C, Directeur général at Hotel Opera d'Antin, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

first of all thank you for writing your feedback concerning your last stay in our hotel.

I apologize for the incovenient that you had. I checked with my Housekeeper department concerning the refill to prevent this from happening again.
I regret you found your room small, room was a classic room, we also offer Confort and Prestige room with bigger size. For your next trip in Paris, I will be more than happy to welcome you back, if you call us directly we can found out the best option corresponding to your expectation.
I am glad that the staff fixed quickly your problem with the electricity.

All the team is really concerned with our guest well being and working every day to improve your satisfaction.

I remain at your disposal for any more information you might need and hope having the pleasure to welcome you back.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 9, 2017

This hotel is perfectly situated for those who want to take the easy and inexpensive Roissy bus from CDG. (I find this a MUCH better option than taking the RER or metro which can involved lugging your suitcase up and down steps or dragging it a long way between corresponding stations -- some connections are actually a block or more away connected by tunnels.). What really surpised me was the staff. Such kind and friendly people, very easy to deal with, and ready to help you. I would suggest asking for a room away from the street but even those rooms are relatively quiet. This hotel is an excellent value and, although rated 3 stars, I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Annalisa C, Directeur général at Hotel Opera d'Antin, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time for writing your beautiful review.
Your suggestion about the Roissy bus is very interesting and helpful. It costs less than 15,00€ per person and the stop is two minutes walking from the hotel.
All the staff we very glad to see your kind words. Everybody do the best to satisfy each guest and each requirement.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any further reservation.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you next time with pleasure.

Annalisa C.