Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre
Ranked #888 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed November 26, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Reviewed November 24, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Don't book this hotel!!!!!!!! My room was booked by company it was smelly, stuffy and small. Ridiculously expensive really made it a joke. Spend 20 Euros more and have basic comfort and enjoy your stay.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sidra S

Dear Customers,

I am sorry to see that we did not meet with your expectations.
I will take good note of your comment and will work on it with my staff to make sure. I will make sure it will not happen again.
Regarding the size of the room, I know that some are very small, as it is a common issue in Paris.
Should you accept to give us one more chance to try to satisfy you, please contact me directly.
I will do my very best to organise your booking.

Best regards

Reviewed November 18, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Hotel is actually well locatedcause there is a 5min walk Pigalle metro station. The room we stayed was pretty small bu was adequate. Breakfast is OK, a good hotel choice if you want to spend most of the time travelling in Paris and use the hotel for just resting...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear customers,

Thank you for your comment.
As you said our rooms are quite small. fortuatelly our architect tried his best to make them functionnal. And I think he succedeed.

Should you wish to come back to Paris, I do hope you choose our hotel once again.

Best regards

General manager

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I'm not quite sure why some people say the rooms are small. My family and I stayed here and we rented 3 rooms: 1 single, 1 double, and 1 quad. Even though prices are more expensive than London, my room (quad) was pretty nice. Bathroom was decent, with plenty of towels. The only complaint I would have is the soap. I didn't really like it, but that's a matter of preference I suppose. We had the view of the street. The double room wasn't too small either. I probably could have squeezed in there, but it would have been cramped with 2 adults and 2 kids (7). The single is definitely small, but when you're in Paris, are you really there to stay in the room all day? One morning it was raining/pouring so we stayed in about 30 minutes just relaxing and people watching. It definitely is recommended. True, it's borderline red light district, but the clients of those businesses pretty much left me and my kids alone. We made it back to the hotel by 10 at night and I didn't feel too nervous about anything. The breakfast provided was definitely a highlight to my family. It's nice to have breakfast provided so we didn't have to worry about finding food, but if it's not to your liking, right outside has a few bakeries that made pretty good croissants. Two last comments: the staff who checked us in was very friendly and helped us navigate through the city. We were first timers in Paris and our tour got cancelled, so we had no itinerary for 2.5 days. Front desk staff gave us several options that were easy on the wallet. He was really patient with me while I scribbled things down and asked him to repeat things over and over. Lastly, I really appreciated this hotel holding our luggage on the last day while we went to our last sightseeing places before our train left. I would definitely stay here again, and my family seconds me all the way.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear customer,

Thank you for nice comment.
I am delighted to see that we have been able to assist you in different way.
I can assure you that I will pass on our comment to the receptionnist you are talking about. He will be more than happy to read you.

I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome back with your family in the hotel.

Kind regards

General manager

Reviewed October 4, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angela W
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013