Lowest prices for your stay
$122
Hotels.com
$107
Trip.com
$101
Expedia.com$107
Priceline$128
eDreams$122
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2017

Check-in was very friendly and helpful -- a nice woman who speaks excellent English let me store my bags at 12 until I could return at about 2 for check-in. By Paris standards, my room was quite large and featured a separate bathroom/dressing area. Shower was hot with good pressure, although the handheld wand was a bit broken. Bed was extremely comfortable and I didn't want to get out of it in the morning. Room was clean. Good TV.

Room was a cool design, but could use a bit of maintenance -- mirror had something missing with an obvious hole, lots of scratches and scrapes on the walls. If you're going to do this kind of trendy hotel design, you really need to make sure it doesn't start looking tired after a couple of years.

Excellent location a few minutes from both Republique and Oberkampf metro stations -- and surrounded by great bars, restaurants and cafes.

WiFi was really poor -- a three-star hotel in Central Paris should offer WiFi that's faster than about 1 mbps. Hard to conduct any real work with WiFi that slow.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank travelwiz13
Reviewed March 17, 2017

We had 6 nights staying in Hotel Angely and had a pleasant time there. Breakfast was simple but good! Very nice staff! 5 minutes walk to the subway station which is a great bonus to travel around the city. We had a standard room for the first night but because of the leak in the bathroom, placed in a lovely suite for the rest of the nights. Rooms were clean and nicely decorated but the standard room is very tiny and was hard to move around!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed March 8, 2017

We recently spent 4 nights at Hotel Angely and had a great stay. The rooms are quirky and stylish and our bed was large and comfortable. We had 4 great night's sleep, only disturbed by a fire alarm on our last night at 7am (not the hotel's fault!). The reception staff are really friendly and helpful and we were made to feel most welcome.

Some people have commented that the rooms are small and expensive, that's not really true by Paris standards. The rooms aren't huge but unless you're paying hundreds a night for a suite you're not going to get a massive room in Paris. Prices are reasonable for the quality of the rooms and the service, and the bathroom was a very good size with walk in shower.

The location is perfect, central enough to walk most places and with lots of good bars and restaurants close by. It's also a stone's throw from Republique with good metro links and it's easily walkable from Gare du Nord if coming via Eurostar. The road it's on is quiet so very little noise at night, which is a bonus. We didn't pay for breakfast so can't comment on that, there's a great boulangerie on the corner by the hotel where you can grab great pastries and fresh coffee if you don't want to get the hotel breakfast.

We'd happily stay again if we return to Paris.

Room tip: We went for a superior room which was well worth the money.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights in this lovely hotel. Well presented, extremely nice staff very helpful and informative!
Let us view each standard of room so we could decide if we wanted to upgrade.
Rooms are beautiful, people say they are not spacious however being out all day and coming back to put your head down it doesn't need to be spacious! It still has wardrobes and everything you need.
I would definitely return here again :)

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed at this hotel for my 30th birthday. This was a birthday present paid for by my mum and dad. Hotel Angely is a lovely well presented little boutique hotel in a good area. The staff were always around and always polite and helpful. The room was lovely and the lights and decor made the room just that bit more special for celebrating a special occasion. The breakfast was basic but nice, fresh and refilled throughout the breakfast period.

Now the positive comments aside, we only stayed here for two nights and this was at a cost of over €350 to my parents. Personally I don't think it is at all worth this kind of money just for nice decor. As lovely as this hotel is, it is very basic. No hot food served, didn't notice any room service availability. The room as lovely as it was, was quite small. Using the toilet was like sitting in a cupboard. My partner had to actually sit with the door open as he is over six foot tall. There is a lift but can only comfortably fit two people in it as it is very small. There was also a broken wall light fitting in the room. With paying over €350 for two nights you would expect the room to be perfect.

Would I stay here again? Yes, but only if it was less than half the price my parents paid.

Date of stay: November 2016