This is what we expect of a hotel. Very clean, and located close to several metro lines, which link us to main attractions and sightseeings in Paris. Some good restaurants around too. For women who love shopping, you can easily walk to/from Galeries Laffayet and. The staff can commucicate in english very well, are polite and helpful when requested. I recommend for travellers in tour or business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the very heart of Paris, near the Opera and the Deparment Stores "Printemps" and "Galeries Lafayette". Soundproofed & air-conditioned rooms. Direct dial-telephone, internet connection.TV, safe. Bar. Flowered courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Paris Opera Garnier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Opera Garnier Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Opera Garnier