“Top Man”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: 10th Arr. - Entrepot
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

Called here no reservation fitted me in at 22.00 after being let down my another restaurant, Giacomo is a blast, food honest and cheap for Paris, wouldn’t hesitate to come back

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

Giacomo is Italian for sure. He is personable and his food is divine. I went with friends and his little joint was packed on this Saturday night. People from, Paris, Norway and Holland somehow , along with us Americans, found the way there. Drinks and 8 bottles of Italian wine later the ten of us had navigated our way through cold antipasto, Burrata ,mushrooms as well as some scarmotsa. That was followed by the crowning achievement of the night , the lasagna.
I have had this made by a number of those in my Italian family over a lifetime, my mother, a number of aunts and the best I had had in NY restaurants, but this guy’s beat ‘em all. Lastly, his tiramisu was spectacular too.
If you desire to wander off the trial of French food and crave a little red sauce. Stop by this joint.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Showed up for dinner without reservations, but they were able to make us a table.
Service was great and funny.
The food was OK

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

A host with a typical and welcoming Italian humor, 3 spaghetti plates really al dente and an excellent bio wine from Italy. One apple pie, one San Pellegrino and two salads. All for 117€.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Lovely fresh lunch with no cheese added as requested. The risotto with vegetables was well cooked with a good pinch of wine

Date of visit: September 2018