“An ordinary hotel on Rue Ordener.”

Eden Hotel Montmartre
Ranked #942 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Actually a smashing little hotel and perfectly situated for the metro, 150 metres from the front door.
Breakfast is available inside or out and coffee & soft drinks are available 24/7.
Staff are very helpful and will assist with your every whim.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank WILSHILS

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Currently staying here for 6 nights. What a great choice - was a bit hesitant at first given distance to main tourist attractions, but Eden turned out to be a great base. Metro 50 m away and easy to access all of paris. Quaint, clean and comfortable hotel - would stay here again!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

9 nights in june 2013, the double room superior very large, good bathroom large and accessorized. Very good about clean and services (wifi for example fast and no lag). Full of choice at breakfast. Staff: excellent. Metro in 100 meters. The prize absolutely no expensive. I don't need nothing else in an hotel.

2  Thank bobitza
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Hotel Eden Montemarte

This was our second time to Hotel Eden Montemarte & again it did not disappoint. For the price we paid (125€ per night) you can not go too wrong. Our room & bathroom was clean, spacious & comfortable. The breakfast was good value with plenty of pastries, croissants, hams, cheeses & cereals on offer. The hotel also offered free tea & coffee facilities day & night which was much welcomed after long days out sightseeing. This hotel is conveniently located to Jules Joffrin metro line so it's simple to get around to anywhere from this hotel. Staff were always kind and courteous.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank TravelBugs77
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The location of this hotel was great however we had paid extra to have a triple room with three single beds. When we were given a double and a single bed in a much smaller room than the picture showed, we requested the room we had paid for. We were told the room had been double booked and we couldn't go into it until the following night. There was no offer of compensation for the cheaper room. When we moved room the next day I left my kindle in the First room. It was only after I had got on the Eurostar 2 days later that I realised where I had left my kindle in the desk in the first room. I rang the hotel and told them exactly where it had been left. I was told it had not been found but they would check again. I called three times with no result. One of my travelling companions also saw my kindle where I had left it, so we are sure it was left there. Second room was at the front of the hotel and agree with earlier reviews that you cannot open window for ventilation due to noise outside and as it was quite a warm night the room was stuffy. The safe in our rooms were not bolted down and one did not work at all. We asked if our passports and important documents could be kept in the hotel safe and when we collected them, realised they had just been kept under the reception desk in the lobby. Very disappointing all round.

Room Tip: Request a room at back of hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank D0nna64
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is perfectly positioned just minutes away from Jules Joffrin metro station (on metro line 12). The rooms are not huge but are perfectly clean and have all of the amenities you would expect (note that the towels are extremely thin). The bathroom decour was a little dated but the shower was steaming hot and powerful so no complaints there Considering we were out discovering Paris for most of the weekend the room was perfect and the bed very comfortable.
The hotel offer a buffet breakfast for 7 euro each which we found extremely handy and also good value with options of hot and cold drinks, yogurts, cereals, toast, pastries, boiled eggs and cheese and ham.
This hotel was extremely good value considering it's great location (it only took 20 mins from Paris Gard du Nord) and I would highly recommend it

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a really lovely little hotel in the very nice district of Montmartre. It is clearly a residential area and has a very nice, safe feel to it with many amenities such as shops and restaurants. It is also very close to the underground station Jules Joffrin (line 12-green) and there is also a bus station terminal nearby.
The hotel is also in walking distance of the Sacre Coeur, a must-visit for those interested in architecture, as well as views as you can see the whole city on a clear day.

The hotel itself was clean and our room was surprisingly roomy, from what I’ve gathered from other hotel reviews the rooms can be a tad on the small side (to put it kindly!) so I was more than happy with what we received. There are no tea and coffee facil9ities in the room, which is to be expected from European destinations; however the hotel does offer free take-out or sit in hot drinks and biscuits in reception, which was very nice as it was freezing outside.

I would highly recommend this hotel, you won’t get much in Paris for cheap but I do think that this hotel was worth the £100 per night we paid.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple