“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ternes
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Great Lebanese food. Could have done with a few more hot vegetarian options but all in all we went twice and enjoyed it so no complaints. Friendly service and very quick.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank satisfied005

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Such a nice find. Lovely restaurant, nice vibe, pleasing/simple elegant decor, and nice music.

The food was fresh, perfectly seasoned, and executed well.

The service could not have been better. So nice and helpful. My eyes were way bigger than my stomach and they kindly wrapped up my leftovers-yay, breakfast!

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank Mum4k9
Reviewed December 19, 2018

We all had the vegetarian assiette, which was also veganised happily for one of us. Delicious food and friendly helpful service.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Braybug15
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Walked in and the manager . proprietor firstly said he was full but in 10 mins a table should come free. I was happy to have a glass of wine on the terrace, in 2 minutes he whipped up a table :)
The food was well prepared and enjoyable, served with plenty accompaniments on the plate to have many mixes.
Finished off the meal with a complimentary arak. Next time am in Paris, I'll definitely go back, even if for a drink and a few mezzes.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018

The restaurant was located right next to our apartment and all other dining spots nearby where closed (Sundays in Paris). Since both my husband and I enjoy Lebanese food we gave it a try. We ordered the 14-appetizer sampler (7 cold, 7 hot) and everything was tasty and pretty good. The restaurant is charming and the service is top notch. We would definitely return but we would order different items off the menu as the other dishes going past our table looked delicious.

Date of visit: October 2018