“Good experience”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Just stopped in for a quick drink; the Scottish bartender was very friendly and suggested an alternative to my husband's favorite whiskey, which we haven't been able to find since coming to Europe. A good experience.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Wife and I went here to watch a cup game and eat at a bar which is the only time we did so during our stay in France. The bartender was friendly and funny joking with customers and seemingly regulars. We ordered a cheeseburger and the fish and chips, both were good and 14€ each. Great selection of beers in bottle and tap compared to the other places we ate but again, we didn't go in too many bar/pub places. Doesn't seem like a place to take the family or a date night unless you are into the pub scene.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Honestly, we ate here because it was nearby, they were playing the World Cup, and we didn't want to spend a lot that night. Our waitress was very friendly and a great help. My wife and I shared the fish and chips, and they were opposite of each other. The fish was incredibly dry and hard to eat, but the chips were amazing. My daughter got a burger and some fries, and they were both as good as I've had. Ok, so it's a little expensive, but it's huge, so split it. I didn't look at the trip advisor reviews before we went, but the burgers, fries, and service, are better than they show.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My parents just wanted a quick burger before we headed into Paris proper and found a French meal for dinner. I was surprised they wanted to stop, but I did not have any problems with it. It was the last day of the English Premier League soccer season but we were there before the kickoffs. The staff was having fun going back and forth with me about who was going to win. I remember fun staff and pretty good tasting bar type food. Good place to stop if you aren't wanting to try the usual three course type French meal when in Paris.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Won't let you use the toilet until you buy a beer!! Guess what? I'll go somewhere else that actually cares about people.

2  Thank BobbMeister