Lowest prices for your stay
$87
Sue B
Tenerife, Spain

Great stay

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 11, 2016
Room was quite small but great location near pigalle metro station and some great bar cafe and restaurants. Breakfast lacked fresh fruit but for Paris good value for money. Walked to the Opera district and joined the big red bus fantastic way to see paris
Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual contributor and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Studio with Eiffel Tower view and balcony, Citadines Tour Eiffel Paris
Façade
2.7 miles from Hotel Saint Georges Lafayette
Restaurant
View more hotels in Paris
All reviews pigalle metro stop sacre coeur the hotel staff very nice hotel moulin kettle arrondissement
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Small hotel in Pigalle, Paris. It's only 3/5 minutes from the Pigalle underground station and that's the best part. There are a lot of supermarkets and restaurants in the area. As I said before it's small but very comfortable. Breakfast is 8€. Everyone is very kind and ready to help you.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lucretiab2014
Reviewed May 20, 2016

beware!! we paid for 7 nights and they sold our room to another guests when we were out of the city!!!
staff like a mafia, if you want to go out of the hotel you must deposit the keys of the room to the reception.
when we go out of the city to Brussels (2 days) they gave our room to another guests
and when we came back we were shocked.. there was no free rooms at all on the hotel and we had to wait few hours till they find for us a room on another hotel (we got very poor room)

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank TOP W
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Staff friendly. Hotel was clean and in a quiet area yet well located for travelling around Paris. Easy access from Gard du Nord (short walk). Easy access to Montmatre and Sacre Coeur. Very good value for money.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephen B
Reviewed May 15, 2016

I stayed with my husband and my three children, the youngest is 17. We booked a double and a triple but the triple room had a double and a single bed. My children get on well but not enough to want to share a bed. The hotel staff would not do anything to help on the first night despite me explaining that I had booked a room with three single beds. We asked again the next night and were, reluctantly, given another room for my eldest to stay in. We were asked if we wanted to pay extra. We declined! One of the staff members was a little too friendly and kept asking my eldest daughter out. He was older than me and made her feel uncomfortable.

We had a downstairs/ disabled room which was nice but the tiles in the shower were incredibly slippery when wet.

On the plus side, the hotel is clean and is very handy for getting about in Paris thanks to it's proximity to the bus and metro stations. The area is busy at night and is near the red light district but we felt safe and the all night shops were handy when we got back late.

I would not have a problem with staying here again but it wouldn't be my first choice because of the lack of help on the first evening.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

I initially booked a room at the hotel for my girlfriend and I to have a nice vacation. However, last minute the babysitter had an emergency and we had to take our kids with us. Fast forward to the hotel, as soon as we walk through the door. The guy at the desk, with a bad attitude, tells me we didn't book for kids. I said we had an emergency and didn't have a choice, but to bring them along. So I'm thinking we're going to be charged a little extra, which is understandable. He proceeds to tell me the only way we can stay, is if we pay for another room that's next to our room. Mind u, my kids are 1 and 3 year olds, so you know they're not taking up much space and many other hotels don't even charge for kids under three. I just feel like they could have done better with accommodating us, since it was a last minute emergency. I wouldn't stay there again because of this and also because there's no iron for you to iron your clothes, no refrigerator nor a microwave.

Date of stay: May 2016