All reviews there is no air conditioning bed was comfortable lafayette opera metro euro cafes boulevard
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here on both of my trips to Paris 2018 and 2013 and I look forward to returning... it was just perfect situated in close proximity to Cafes, galleries Lafayette etc.. I found it very clean and comfortable.
I will return
Marion K

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

The room is tiny but has big bathroom. Very very noisy all night and can't close window as there is no air conditioning.
Position was the only positive of this hotel being very close to public transport and the main station of the hop on hop off of the open tour.

Date of stay: June 2018
3  Thank Julian S
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

I wish I could give this place 0 stars. Even though the location is convenient, the service is terrible. We booked a room and paid for it already but when we got there they told us we had too many people. They FORCED us to pay for an entire other room and refused refunds. They separated the three of us (a mom and two kids). We ended up paying over $300 for ONLY 1 NIGHT!! The room was also small for its price and didn’t even have the normal accommodations a proper hotel would have. In addition, the internet connection was extremely bad and my phone disconnected multiple times. TERRIBLE SERVICE AND RUDE STAFF! We consulted the concierge with our problem and he said (exact words) “it’s not our problem, it’s yours.” He didn’t even try to help us even though he claimed he did. This has been by far the rudest hotel experience I’ve ever had! SUPER OVERPRICED AND TERRIBLE INTERNET! DON’T STAY HERE!

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Tako T
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights and the accommodation was ideal for what we needed at the time. The hotel is close to various Metro stations and was absolutely spotless. The staff were incredibly friendly and had good English. We were very active for the days that we were in Paris so did not spend that much time in the room so the room was ideal for us. However, it was quite warm there and the air conditioning wasn't great so one of the nights it was too hot to sleep well and the wifi was very poor. I'm probably being harsh knocking a star off for that but just feel it wasn't exactly 5 star quality but that comes with booking on a budget. Nonetheless I enjoyed the stay and would definitely recommend it to anyone going to Paris.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Good overall service and cleanliness was OK. Unfortunately the beds were not confortable and brought bad backaches to me and my spouse. Something to look at for the future as we will not come back if not changed.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple