Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
$274
$227
  • Breakfast included
2,567 results
All reviewsrue de la paixblaise mautinpark suitediamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingluxury hotelbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzrain showersteam roombottle of champagnefour seasonsopera housethe entire staffdeluxe room
Reviewed October 3, 2010

I've been lucky enough to stay in many wonderful hotels worldwide but in terms of getting everything right, the Park Hyatt scored at the very top of my scale. For such a beautiful place to be blessed with such courteous, attentive, well-trained and 'human' staff is a credit to the management team. My room was beautifully appointed and the bed helped me get a good night's sleep. The bathroom was fantastic and very thoughtfully designed. Breakfast in my room was excellent albeit at the cusp in terms of price/value. I think the Park Hyatt delivers the highest standards possible without tipping one over the edge in terms of being 'stuffy' - for those who stay in wonderful hotels I hope they will know what I mean. This is not an easy act to follow and I was left feeling very happy. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank baconovich
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Have stayed here a few times over the years, and twice in September

It's not quite as good as it was - or as it thinks it is.The staff are great, but with this positioning and pricing structure - Euro 70 for two continental breakfasts, before tip - things should be exceptional.and they aren't.

- on both stays, check in was delayed until 1630-1700. Well handled but not ideal
- the second room had non-existent cooling aircon, and a towel rail and overhead light which weren't working

It's not so important, but it shows that standards may be slipping. There's loads of existing and developing competition around, so, it has to bedead right. At these price levels, doubly so........ and it isn't

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I recently spent a weekend in Paris and stayed at the Park Hyatt Vendome. I typically do not write reviews.... but prior to the trip I read some from this site - about this hotel. I truly enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is lovely. It is well situated, and within walking distance of the Louvre. It is also located on the same street as several high-end shops (which is wonderful - even if you're just window shopping). The room was clean, nicely sized, and handsomely decorated. We stayed in a "queen room." Meaning, a room with a queen-sized bed. There was a large dressing area (with lots of drawers, a towel warmer, and plenty of counter & mirror space). There was a separate toilet area, and also a fabulous bath and shower room encased in glass - with its own sink. The amenities in the room were very nice. The bed was very comfortable and the bed linens were clean and crisp. The room was impressively quiet - we never heard a peep from outside the walls of our room. And with respect to the hotel staff? Wonderful. They were so friendly and helpful. Once I was checked in, the woman at the front desk actually left the desk - and walked me around the hotel. She showed me all the amenities in the hotel, as well as the room. The concierges were incredibly helpful as we made our daily plans, and the entire staff made it a point to greet us every time we encountered one of them. I had no issues with the room, but did make a call to request a power adapter. One was brought up to me immediately. I truly believe this hotel offers five-star service, which made the stay extra special.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Super excellent hotel !! Great service, great for honeymoon !!

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
PHPV, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2010

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write on TripAdvisor further to your recent stay at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.

Thank you very much for your great feedback, it really means a lot to the team and is much appreciated. We are more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially for this special occasion. We will certainly share your appreciation with all our employees.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme in a not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Gorka Bergareche
Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 12, 2010

Absolutely amazing hotel, great central location. Room was elegant and very comfortable. Best nights sleep I have had in years. Stayed here for my 40th birthday, received complimentary champagne and a room upgrade. Already saving up to stay here again. Loved it!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to write on TripAdvisor and for your great comments.

We are more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we will certainly share your appreciation with all our employees.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Gorka Bergareche