Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
$274
$227
  • Breakfast included
2,567 results
All reviewsrue de la paixblaise mautinpark suitediamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingluxury hotelbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzrain showersteam roombottle of champagnefour seasonsopera housethe entire staffdeluxe room
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Undoubtedly in a great location as it is one block off of the Place Vendome. Minutes from the Louvre and other sights in the 1st. The rooms are well appointed, but can be small. The breakfasts are a nice buffet, but expensive. Laundry services were exorbitant, so make sure you have enough of everything. Interior rooms are quiet and the Concierge was very helpful. Very pricey, but lately that has been the case at many Paris hotels.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Hyatt_Paris, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Jose T,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review about our parisian residence.
I am delighted to read you enjoyed our location and our team.

We already look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was my 4th time at the stunning Hyatt Park Vendôme. This time, my bedroom overlooked the beautiful Rue de la Paix. I was a bit concerned about the noise but it was quite acceptable, actually. I do stand by my previous review: excellent service and amenities. The bar scene is lively and cozy and their cocktails are amazing. This time, however, I cannot give it 5 stars. I was taken aback by the sight of dried Christmas trees as part of the courtyard decor. I know it´s common to encounter Christmas lights in March at various ski resorts and some buildings in Paris but Christmas trees? I also noticed that some of the concierges can be either extremely nice or a bit snobby.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st floor overlooking the courtyard are noisier. If your room is right next to the Coiffeur John Nollet do expect some loud noises and activity at random times of the day.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tishlf
Hyatt_Paris, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Tishalf,

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us in our parisian residence and the view from your bedroom.
I am deeply sorry to read that the concierges did not meet your expectations, what I sincerely regret.

Our priority is to satisfy each guest.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stayed at the Park Hyatt last year in August. The location is just perfect being located just a few steps away from the Place Vendome. The lobby and breakfast area are very nice and modernly designed. Our room had a decent size and had all the ammenities needed. However, I thought that there was a big difference in design between the hotel and the rooms. Our room was full with fake gold decor which I brought up a feeling of being in an old hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the newer rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Malte H
Hyatt_Paris, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Malte H,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.
I am thrilled to read you enjoyed our location and our lobby and breakfast area, I am really sorry to read that the room did not meet your expectations, what I sincerely regret.

Our priority is to satisfy each guest.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stood 3 nights at the Park Hyatt in Paris. The location of the Hotel is perfect, very close to the main attraction in Paris. The service in general was good and friendly. We had some mixed experiences with the Concierges. On night, a Concierge sent us to a closed restaurant and we had to organize our dinner by ourselves. The same Concierge also did not meet our expectation regarding other restaurant tips. I was really disappointed by this Concierge but was very happy to see that another Concierge (his name was Dominique) paid attention to our needs and organized our bookings to our complete satisfaction. Even if all the concierges of this Hotel possess a "clefs d'Or" there are huge difference between them.
Overall, I think the Hotel is too pricy and I will probably choose another Hotel next time in Paris with a better quality/price ratio.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank David R
Hyatt_Paris, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear David R,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review about our parisian residence.
I am deeply sorry you had to met this inconvenience with one of our concierge but happy that Dominique finally paid attention to your expectations.

Many thanks again for your feedback,

Best Regards,
Alessandro CRESTA, General Manager

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Absolutely stunning decor, impeccable service, perfect location. It doesn't get better than this, even in resort locations. Stayed on two free nights with Hyatt- otherwise, there's no way I'd be able to afford this. Got an upgrade to a suite, which was beautiful. Heated bathroom floors, automated curtains, and the rain-style shower had its own sink- inside the shower! Of course, it could also fit about five people comfortably. Everything here is very expensive, and I can't say it's "worth the price", but it definitely makes you FEEL like a king.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Hyatt_Paris, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear sudobuntu,

I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay with us and your suite, many thanks for all this details, it is a pleasure to feel you have really appreciated our parisian residence and our team.