Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$370
$195
$173
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
$174
  • Room Service
$564
$508
2,534 results
All reviewsrue de la paixblaise mautinpark suitediamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingluxury hotelbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzrain showersteam roombottle of champagnefour seasonsopera housethe entire staffdeluxe room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The location is the best. Around the corner from Chanel on Rue Cambon and all the high end shops on Rue St Honore. Within walking distance to the major museums - Louvre, Orangerie, Orsay. A block from a couple of subways/metro.

The rooms are wonderful. The rain shower was excellent. Great water pressure.

We thought the check in staff and concierge were great.

There is an Eric Kayser boulangerie around the corner so we ate all our breakfasts there. I dont understand why many on here complain about the breakfast buffet when you can walk 500 feet for great croissants, muffin,yogurt, sandwiches, and etc for a couple of euros. There are also alot of other dining options nearby.

Use of the spa is complimentary with your room - sauna, steam, and whirlpool. However, the steam room was not very steamy and the whirlpool wasn't very hot. But it did the job for being complimentary. Ask the staff to dry your swimsuit. Bring a swimsuit because the sauna, steam, and whirpool are co-ed.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
PHPV, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear a k,
First of all let me thank you for such a detailed review about our hotel. Indeed the main upscale shops are just round the corner, as well as a certain number of museums like le Louvre.
I am also happy you enjoyed your time here at the hotel as well as our staff service.
I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit,
Gorka BERGARECHE, General Manager.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel is in the best location. It is in the general vicinity of the Louvre, the heart of the fine jewelry and central to many places. The hotel is gorgeous. It has statues by the same artist everywhere-from the lobby to the bathroom in the rooms. The service staff is very particular and greets you everyt ime you go downstairs to see how they can help you. It is a pretty exclusive hotel. It is a bit pricey! The food is really good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Gloria M,
Many thanks for taking time to share this review with us. I am happy that you enjoyed our convenient location near Le Louvre and the fine jewellery stores on Place Vendôme.
I look forward to welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I absolutely loved our stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome. This hotel is very luxurious, well-kept, and ideally located. Nice touches like the remote-controlled window shades, nice closets, great in-room coffee, and spa-like shower made our stay so comfortable. Granted, we spent very little time in the room because we were off exploring Paris! But after a long, cold day exploring Paris, it was nice to come back to relax in such a nice room.Breakfast was very delicious, but we got it free because our status with hotel points. I think it's normally quite expensive. The hotel staff was great, as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear puggypeggy,
Many thanks for such a great review. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
Thank you as well for the pictures you provided.
I hope we will welcome you again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Hotels in this league must go beyond the ordinary to remain competitive. Park Hyatt Parils is in a fabulous location and offers discrete service that is intuative and expertly delivered. The quality of food and beverage is excellent and should be for the price. What is disapointing, verging on shocking is the standard of housekeeping. We had a terrific room 637, with a great view over Place Vendome, however the room was not clean. Every door, cupboard, mirror was covered in finger prints - not just from the last guest I expect. Cushions had encrusted dirt that I cleaned off before sitting down. The room was very tired (including the bed) but you could appreciate that it was furnished with quality some years ago. We required a different sized bathrobe and this was delivered, and then removed from the room each time it was serviced. We needd to request the right size repeatedly, clearly there was no internal communication happending here. The glasses in the mini bar were also dirty and needed to be replaced, but then once used were not removed from the room and replaced. The concierge was terrific as was room service, however at around 700 Euro a night I expect that there be no evidence of the previous guest - a minimum housekeeping requirement. Hyatt you can do better!

3  Thank ServiceProfessionals
PHPV, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear ServiceProfessionals,
Many thanks for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us.
I am sorry to read that there were a few issues with your room and please rest assured we are escalating this so that it does not happen again.
We strive to serve our guests in the best possible manner, and we will definitely correct these misunderstandings in the near future.
I am however happy to learn that overall service was satisfying.
I hope we will be able to welcoming you soon.
Gorka BERGARECHE, General Manager.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I didn want to stay here orginally because i like opulent paris and this is more a modern Paris. It was so fantastic, i have changed my mind and will have to stay here again. The room was beautiful, the Smell in the hotel was fantastic and th service was outstanding. This hotel is luxury at its best! Also a great location, i love staying in place Vendome, but i side the hotel is like your own private sanctuary in Paris. A must stay hotel!

1  Thank Karen_Singh82
PHPV, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Karen_Singh82,
Many thanks for such a great review ! I am delighted to read you enjoyed your room and your stay with us. I also love Blaise Mautin's custom fragrance for our hotel, I can never get enough of it as well !
I hope to welcoming you again soon,