- Best location, both for business or tourism. Obviously very pricey but absolutely worth it.
- The hotel has a intangible charm, with a timeless decor, which may appear a bit worn off at times, but gives the place a soul. Which is what the Mandarin Oriental next door may lack, by being too "perfect" (and even more expensive). The sculptures are a very debatable choice and way too numerous, and not everyone will love some color choices (a lot of green). In short, luxurious, but not ostentatious.
- Efficient and discreet service, with a slight lack of staff. I never managed to get my morning papers, but that was the only tiny kink.
- Legendary and stunning patio for power lunches and exuberant brunches.
- Rooms: Excellent soundproofing- ask for a courtyard room. Exquisite beds. At first I was dubious about the golden faucets but they fit right in the overall neo art-deco theme. Space in the rooms is very efficiently put together and there is no useless technology. Just plain old buttons to switch things on and off: so much better than the iPad you spend an hour on to turn lights on or off. Likewise for the shower.
Bath products have a very strong perfume and not the best choice.
Only real downside: blinds do not provide total black-out, which sadly seems to be the norm now all over the world.
- The gym is too small but allright when not busy.
- Perfect ultra high speed free broadband, which is surprisingly a luxury in most Parisian hotels. Most 4* and even 5* will NOT allow you an extensive, comfortable use of your computer, which is incomprehensible but the sad reality in 2013. Not to mention most charge you for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently accepted into the prestigious Palace Hotels Group, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome is one of the most visually stunning luxury hotels Paris has to offer. Its striking blend of contemporary architecture and classic design was conceived by renowned designer Ed Tuttle, lending the hotel a sensual, understated elegance that extends throughout - from the lavish Paris hotel rooms and suites to the captivating social areas and impressive meeting venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- Hyatt Paris
- Paris Hyatt