Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
$199
$184
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
$164
$198
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
2,534 results
All reviewsrue de la paixblaise mautinpark suitediamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingluxury hotelbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzrain showersteam roombottle of champagnefour seasonsopera housethe entire staffdeluxe room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Fantastic stay. I couldn't help but feel the staff could almost read my mind. They were always there helping out and being gracious attending to my needs during my stay. Tres Fantastique. Very courteous, impeccably dressed and always attentive. I was very impressed. The hotel is centrally located in a beautiful section of Paris near the Opera. If you choose to take the Metro, go down the street where the Benettons is located. The facilities were outstanding from the dining, to the lobby, to the rooms. Walk a few blocks or take a taxi and you will be in the center of luxury shopping in Paris with all of the famous fashion stores. I needed a vacation and this was definitely the perfect spot to enjoy and soak in the grandeur of Paree'. I especially appreciated small touches like the turn down service with the Evian and cookies.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My mom and I were in Paris and wanted to go to a nice bar for a drink. Our concierge recommended the bar at the Park Hyatt. We arrived and asked if we could sit in the lobby bar area and the woman told me they were full. The room was at least half empty. I asked if there was a bar we could sit at and the other host asked if we were staying at the hotel. I told him we were not and he said to wait a few minutes and he would get us a table. As we stood there to wait, he pointed us in a corner out of sight of the rest of the bar and told us to go there (not very politely). After a few minutes, the woman sat us down at a table, which no ONE ever waited on us. We sat there for at least 15 minutes and then just got up and left, in which no one even noticed. I understand if they wanted to accommodate hotel guests or if we were under dressed, etc, but it was 5 pm, there was plenty of space and we both were dressed up to go to a very nice dinner. Very disappointing, where one would expect service at a hotel like this to be exceptional. I spoke with someone who stayed here and he said it was unreliable and that he experienced rude service during his hotel stay as well. What we saw of the hotel was beautiful, but be careful, because it seems to come with attitude.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
9  Thank tlb999
PHPV, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear tlb999,
I am very sorry to read your feedback about your recent experience with us. It is true that La Cheminée is often very busy, but we strive to accommodate our guests as much as possible. Same goes for the Bar, where we can direct our clients when La Cheminée is fully booked. Please be assured we do not count our efforts to provide the best possible service, and allow me to apologize in the name of my team for not being able to serve you. Be assured this will not happen again and I hope I will be able to welcome you on your next visit in Paris.
Guillaume RANVIER, Director of Food & Beverage.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed two nights and loved it so much we have already booked another trip back! The location is grand. Depending on what you want to do in Paris, but we are all about the arts, food, and shopping so we thought it was perfect. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to Musee du Louvre, center to all the fabulous restaurants, and shopping is everywhere! It was our first time to France and we were nervous about the stories of Parisians not taking well to Americans, but we did not receive anything but kind service! Everyone we encountered spoke English or enough English to bridge the communication gap. We were given the complimentary breakfast, which was very good. It's not a full breakfast but better than continental. We also made reservations for Pur, their Michelin-rated restaurant and my stomach about died and went to heaven. It was one of my favorite evenings spent with my husband…sipping on rose, tasting decadent entrees (we did the pre-fixe menu), and sharing a bottle of French wine…how much more romantic (and delicious) can it get!
The rooms are very spacious for Paris, or Europe for that matter. Separate walk-in closet, large bathroom, and a terrace where we can go out and actually see the Eiffel Tower!
Concierge was able to make reservations for a restaurant that kept telling us they were booked so that was a huge perk!
It's quite a buzzing hotel so if you're in it for some R&R, it might not be the choice for you. Lady Gaga and Kris Jenner stayed there the same time as us so there was a lot of commotion!
Overall, it's a well-run hotel, more recently renovated, and provides great service. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kal N
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We stayed at a vendome suite for 8 nights in Paris. Check-in was fast and staff could speak fluent English(a rare thing in Paris hotels). We loved or huge terrace and was really relaxing. The spa was really relaxing. The daily buffet was great and had lots of selections. Our children loved the swimming pool as it was long and wide. We has lots of dining options and all of them were really good. We had acces to the Grand club which was nice as it had nice dining options after a long day. Would definitely stay here again even though a littlle pricy.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at this property November 29,30 and Dec 1. We arrived early and had a beautiful breakfast buffett which we would repeat the next 3 mornings.What can I say?, Smoked Salmon my favorite food in the World ,as well as all the breads fresh fruit and other items you could ever want, then add to that truly top rate service from Hostess to Waiters it made us feel at Home.We were given a early check in and went to sleep for a couple hours and were called by the Hotel Manager that we were being offered a Executive Suite because of repairs to our Floor's roof. We were very impressed with the new room as it had a seperate living area and balcony looking down to Place Vendome. We also were there when a huge bus was unloading at front entrance and got a glimpse of "Seal" as he was staying there for a concert that night in Paris.Thanks for the memories Park Hyatt Vendome!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple