Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
$274
$227
  • Breakfast included
2,567 results
All reviewsrue de la paixblaise mautinpark suitediamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingluxury hotelbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzrain showersteam roombottle of champagnefour seasonsopera housethe entire staffdeluxe room
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Impeccable service especially at breakfast
Catered to my every need and so close to everything I needed
Room was fabulous
And had an amazing fragrance throughout the hotel which is possible to purchase at reception
Will certainly return

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Doubleo03
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The hotel service and location plus the hardware is top of the line. I stayed for 2 nights and very happy with everything from front desk, luggage service to room service. All the personnel very professional and detailed. The room service food was delicious. Marc was the manager showing me the room, restaurant and gave me the upgrade, much thanks to him. After been long time Westin royal customer, I found Park Hyatt is much better in every expect so may well worth to spend more money in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 1965shkid
Reviewed November 21, 2012

To start I am a Diamond- on a status challenge and will be working to keep it in the future.

The title says it all about this location. I contacted the quest relations manager Marie, before arriving to ask if she could join 2 reservations so we wouldn't have to move rooms. I had booked one reservation on my wifes account and the second on mine using my Chase free night awards for opening my credit card. Really cannot beat this option because the cost per night is rather high.

Marie was great and corresponded with me before arrival. We arrived by train at Pairs Nord which could be an expensive cab fare or car ride away so decided to take the train. I had initially asked for a car service but the price was high, (we are on a budget) but if you are paying cash for a room here then this is a great option because you probably could afford it. Well an email went missing and they still scheduled it but I didn't realize it and made my way to the hotel through the subway. The subway is very user friendly if you do a little home work in advance and the official website can give you the exact route you need to get someplace (rapt.fr) We took a subway 4 stops to Paris Opera and walked 3 blocks to hotel.

The bellhops are great and immediately tagged my luggage, and took us to the front desk. At the front desk the staff was amazing and immediately let me know they had combined reservations and also we would be in a suite for the whole visit. Marie was also there to greet us. Pretty much if we needed anything she was there to help make our stay amazing. Lastly the head concierge was there. The worked out the issue with the car service on their end, which I again apologized for ( I did find the email that went missing, I sent it directly to one of the staff and not the main concierge desk email). So back to Marie, the professionalism of her and the staff to be at our beck and call is amazing. If your planning a weekend getaway or a longer visit to Paris and its a special occasion the please do contact them and they will make sure everything goes great.

The front desk showed us the breakfast room and the rest of the lobby area and then took us to the room. The room was also amazing and faced the street like I had asked. Really if you want it quiet ask for the courtyard. The view from the street is amazing. The room it self has a great king bed, mini bar safe, huge walk in shower, desk area, large closet and 2nd sink and so on.

We were also met with a small welcome gift and headed out to explore Paris. On our return we found a bottle of champagne chilled on ice and 2 glasses along with a hand written card from Marie. Turn down service is also very nice. Pillows were a little soft for me so I called and with in minutes had 2 new firmer pillows. If there is one thing I can say its hotel pillows across the board are too soft and I always ask for firmer ones.

The next morning we had our free(diamond member) breakfast in the restaurant in the lobby. The staff there is also at your beck and call. Food is amazing and you get a buffet of breads and meats and cereals and you also get eggs done your stile with 2 sides and then all sorts of fresh juices and other things. The staff is very friendly and professional and I have to say the manager Henri is top notch and by the second morning knew exactly what we had ordered and was ready to reorder. By the last morning they had even made us special smoothies which were a real treat. The rest of the staff there is just as good as Henri. The breakfast is very expensive if you do not have status and in the area there are many choices that do not cost much at all. We are talking 90 eur for 2 people at the Hyatt to 10 eur for 2 out on the street at local establishments.

There is also bar service in the evening which we never really went to experience, and also a top quality restaurant on site. As I mentioned we travel for low cost and utilize credit cards signups and points for our stays, and we found plenty of really nice restaurants in the area that were not very high cost at all.

The location is 3 blocks to the opera, 2 blocks to another large square. Blocks to 3 different metro stations that can get you to many of the different train stations. Also the bus to CDG drops off at opera is a major cost savings. Just realize a taxi's meter runs when sitting in traffic and you could get caught up in that easily in Paris.

Marie and Henri thanks again for an amazing stay. I now need to work on keeping my Diamond status because Hyatt does things so much better than SPG and Hilton and even though I have status with them I now have a new favorite hotel chain.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JCRealtor
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This hotel is, for lack of a better word, perfect. Everything about it: service, food, rooms, everything, is impeccable. It's quite expensive for the lay traveler, so if you've got some hotel points saved up, this is the place to use them.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Last business trip in Paris. My customer reserve me the Park Hyatt!
Nothing to tell more as fabulous... room are big, really clean and a so nice atmosphere.
I really like it so much.
The staff and the concierge was really good, tanks for your help with my flight ticket problem.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business