Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM

More Info
from $125.33
More Info
3,748 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

My daughter must visit. It is not too big but nice. Several international famous people and French ones (like Macron, Edit, Napoleon, famous chefs ... and Miraculus.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank ToneM4
Reviewed May 2, 2019

I had visited this wax museum in my childhood and I was happy to see how the concept was rejuvenated in the meantime. We were lucky to have almost no line ; the standard price for an adult is a bit on the high side (24.50€) but there are many ways to get a discount. There is a good balance between French and international, and between contemporary and past characters. Plenty of occasions to take fun pictures. The quality of some of the models is stunning, you almost could feel they are going to talk and move ! Also, don't forget to have a look at the accessories and side activities (drawing, KTV...), as well as to the building itself, it's worth looking for the details !

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank flyingFrenchman29
Alfred G, Community Manager at Grevin Museum, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Hello,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your visit.

We present each year a lot of new wax figures and decors following the actuality.

Have a nice day, see you soon in Grévin.

Grévin Team

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit here and highly recommend it. It's about a 10 min walk from Galleries Lafayette and easy to spot.
We had a discount leaflet from our hotel for a total discount of 8 euros for our tickets and we paid 41 euros. It's abit on the pricey side, but well worth it.

We were also impressed by the quality and appearance of the wax statues and the variety is also very good. I have just attached a few of the many photos we took.

2  Thank LaurenVH29
Reviewed March 13, 2019

First of all, you cannot bit the building or the location of it: inside of one's of Paris passages, passage Jouffroy, this hidden treasure made me smile all day lonmg. Yes, the ticket is pricey (25e for adults) but it was worth it!
Your experience starts with a great show with light and sounds (which I am not going to share a lot about cause I don't want to be a spoiler!) and continues with wax statues of famous people of the arts, the cinema, the science. Most of the figures are very nicely done, but I insist that the highlight is the building...you just have to go and see it!

2  Thank _fierafauve
Reviewed March 11, 2019

The actual models are a bit old and need updating - and a good dusting? Some bits are interesting - especially how a model is made - but on the whole I was underwhelmed. I think if you have been to Madame Taussaud's in London, you may be disappointed.