Grevin Museum
$28.11*
Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Paris
Ranked #110 of 1,251 things to do in Paris
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is my first time visiting Grevin Museum and it won't be the last. I had so much fun in here. The first exhibition was in this round dark room, it has light, music and special effects installation with different themes such as forest and water life, Japanese and Hindu cultures and tradition, wild life etc. It lasted for less than 10 min, I wish it lasted more than that.
The displays were amazing, some of them are realistic looking some of them are border line scary (Madonna's wax was wrong in a lot of levels). Most of the displays are important figures in French culture such as Jean Reno, Tony Parker, Gerard Depardieu but the majority of it are famous movie stars like Bruce Willis, Monica Bellucci, Jacky Chan etc.

2  Thank Ngel_n_Disguise
Write a ReviewReviews (2,398)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We only visited because we bought the Paris pass, otherwise would never had thought about it. It was very interesting to see how many sculptures they had, the ages of some of them was outstanding and they still looked good. I can't compare them to anywhere else but it was worth the
45 mins visit, shame they had someone famous there just after we left, and the rude security guards wouldn't tell us who it was, they had red carpet out, a Mercedes sls amg parked outside and police escorts.

9  Thank mynewlifeistravel
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I purchased a Paris card which had this museum as one of the many selections, so unless we had thus card we would have never have known about it. My 11 yr old son and I had a wonderful time and enjoyed the different experience, the employees were helpful and polite and bring English recognised most of the wax statues. My son especially loved jacky chan and bring able to stand and sit next to the exhibits. He had a wonderful time and learnt I bit more about Paris, there is a rock cafe just down the road and some wonderful Victorian arcades to walk thru, we had a wonderful time and would recommend anyone with children to go.

5  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed January 11, 2013

A museum of different artists and politicians, presented in the context of an old theater, this was surprisingly good. Though the entrance price was a bit high, we enjoyed our visit.

2  Thank ravenwood2
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

My brother and I went, it was quite expensive around 35€ and we didn't know who all the wax works were but it was fun and worth seeing.