“Fresh and tasty Lebanese food”
Review of La Table Libanaise

La Table Libanaise
Reserve with
La Table Libanaise is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,168 of 18,991 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bonjour et bienvenue, Venez decouvrir et re-decouvrir les saveurs du soleil a la Table Libanaise tous les jours de la semaine, midi et soir. En ete, prelassez vous en terrasse pres des oliviers, en hiver venez vous regaler dans une ambiance rechauffee par les bois sombres... A la Table Libanaise, le soleil se leve a 11h pour le dejeuner et se couche au petit matin apres le diner. Bonne visite!
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant has a wide array of food. There were 4 in our party and each of us tried something different. I had the mezzes platter for 2 which I shared with the others (I wasn't very hungry as I had had a late lunch). Everything was fresh, tasty and distinct. Others had Lahem mechoui, Kafta, and the filet of sole and everyone loved their dish. We finished off with a couple of dessert sampler platters that came with the coffee (they even had decaf!!!). Although not all of the desserts were to my taste, the quality of the desserts was very good. I would love to go back ... next time with a bigger appetite!

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Went with my son as he had a discount with la fourchette and it was really worth it. We had four entrees ( mezze) two main dishes had a half bottle of wine. Total with reduction 50 euros. Lots of food.. fresh.. should'´t have gotten the main dishes as four mezze would have been enough with a dessert. The chicken is really nicely marinated and I loved the falafel and taboulé. Two Rice dishes accompany the meat as well. I'd go back but do mezze dishes dessert and drinks. Good service and attention to customers.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

I invited a french business man to this restaurant to dinner .
Being lebanese i found that the food is traditional and not too customized to the french taste as others.
The service is very friendly and efficient.
The chief made a special plate for me.
The french guest loved the lebanese food and restaurant.
I really recommend this restaurant even to lebanese native.
Thank you Chef.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

I had eaten at this restaurant back in August and booked it for a party of 8 to celebrate my daughter's birthday in February. They did not disappoint. We opted for the set menu to simplify the ordering and allow everyone to try a variety of foods. Started with a variety of hummus with pita bread and then to some main courses. The food was well prepared and presented. Explanations given on all of the items. Lebanese beer was very good and a nice change from the 1664. Nice selection of wines. Waiters could not have been nicer and spoke English with no problem. Owner was very gracious with the event. I won't spoil the birthday presentation that came with the desserts but needless to say it was memorable. Have stayed in the 15th the last 2 times in Paris and have enjoyed all of the shops, restuarants and people that we have encountered. If you are there, plan at least one dinner at this fine restaurant. I gave it 5 stars for the personality that comes along with the food here.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Loved the food. The menu is not fully halal though. Check with the staff as it is mentioned on zabiha.com that it is fully halaal

1  Thank Usama N