- Nice location, not a dangerous neighborhood. Two metro stations are withing a 10 minute walk and there is a tram station right in front of the hotel.
- Staff is Ok.
- Room fits barely for 4 people
- Room is dirty. In the middle of the night we found a huge bug in the toilet, really disgusting.
- No room service for a whole week, unless you pay extra. What hotel in the whole world does that?
- We nearly had to beg for clean towels every other day.
- Too expensive for the service we got
- The room smelled funny
- Furniture is not comfortable, pillows were too low and too hard
- Kitchen had no boiler and limited facilities.
- Internet connection is too weak especially when taking a room far away from the center of the building near the elevators.
- Dirty rugs in the corridors
Don't stay here, it's too expensive and really dirty! You could do much better with the same amount of money!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Paris Xv Hotel Paris
- Accor City Aparthotel Paris Xv