“Great hotel, terrible wifi”

Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV
Ranked #1,260 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I stayed here for 5 days and I loved it. Yes, there are stains on the carpet when you first walk in but this is completely irrelevant to the rooms. Rooms were very clean, bed was very comfortable and everything worked properly. Gorgeous big windows that open up and have a beautiful view to the garden. There's a safe in the room although I didn't use it. The little kitchen was nice as well although again, I didn't use it. The staff was quite friendly and helpful for me as well.
The breakfast was worth the 10 euro and I had no trouble getting a cab through the reception desk on my way out.
Only warning I'll give is about the wifi. It's absolutely horrible. There's a free option and an option to pay. I paid and it still didn't work! It was extremely frustrating. You may be thinking, why do you need wifi in Paris? But, if you need to connect with family, buy museum tickets, etc. it is certainly frustrating. I was traveling alone and was frustrated that it took me 10 minutes to connect every time I wanted to talk with family... And even then sometimes it didn't work!
Besides wifi, I would stay here again. Keep in mind: it's a European hotel! If you want an American style hotel, stay in America or go to the Best Western.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank dle06

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Good Hotel but needs DIY :) Close to T2 and metro(12).Sleeping was good,not noisy but it realy depends from ppl next door :) Staff friendly but not realy intrested in you.

P.S Maybe would be not bad to have kitchen staff who can speak more english :)

Anyway -good value for money...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank ieva z
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Excellent location. Clean, new. If you are from the US talk to the morning receptionists they were helpful and smiled. Forget the night guys. They really had ATTITUDE!!

Room Tip: Our room was NEW, Clean and Excellent.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank CathyBrace
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We stayed here because it is an II exchange hotel. Otherwise we would never have found it, let alone chosen it.
If you are visiting "the sights" of Paris it is a long way. In fact it's not even in Paris, being the wrong side of the Peripherique.
But it's a short walk to the metro and there is a T2 tram outside if you want to go to La Defense.
I read some older reviews before we traveled and I can confirm that the stains on the carpets are still there after 3 years.
There is no service in the rooms whatsover. You will have to change your bedding and vacuum the floor yourself.
The leg of one (small single) bed was broken when we arrived but I fixed it myself.
However, the people at the front desk were friendly and helpful.
There is a nice restaurant in Corentin nearby "Bistro du Boucher". You need to book.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Keithbz
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Good for kids and to have a small kitchen but rooms were hot. If not aircon then fans would be good. We liked the local village and shops and it was quite close to the metro. Good value for money (no maid service).

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank CharlesPatrickM
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Not much to worry about here. Apartment was fine. Toilet was a bit small. The only thing that went against us was their electronic key cards. Every evening when we came back from our day of sightseeing we found that we were locked out. Overall, very pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank williejoeIreland
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I stayed at this hotel towards the end of a long trip to France for business. It was ideally placed for anyone working in La Defense (just a Tram T2 ride away) but who needs a longer term stay or wants to get away from the big name hotels in the business district. It would also be very useful if you are attending an exhibition at the Porte de Versailles centre. The room was excellent, large, well though out and the kitchen was well equipped with fridge and microwave as well as stove top. Plenty of utensils were available. The hotel was quiet and well run. Internet was free and worked well, and the television had plenty of channels. The bathroom was clean and the shower worked well.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank FrequentTraveller921
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paris
Adagio Paris Porte de Versailles
Adagio Access Paris La Villette
#1,496 of 1,803 in Paris
Belleville / Pere Lachaise
Adagio Access Paris Philippe Auguste

Been to Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV? Share your experiences!