“Grand spot”

Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV
Ranked #1,224 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Not much to worry about here. Apartment was fine. Toilet was a bit small. The only thing that went against us was their electronic key cards. Every evening when we came back from our day of sightseeing we found that we were locked out. Overall, very pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank williejoeIreland

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I stayed at this hotel towards the end of a long trip to France for business. It was ideally placed for anyone working in La Defense (just a Tram T2 ride away) but who needs a longer term stay or wants to get away from the big name hotels in the business district. It would also be very useful if you are attending an exhibition at the Porte de Versailles centre. The room was excellent, large, well though out and the kitchen was well equipped with fridge and microwave as well as stove top. Plenty of utensils were available. The hotel was quiet and well run. Internet was free and worked well, and the television had plenty of channels. The bathroom was clean and the shower worked well.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank FrequentTraveller921
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Frankly, I was worried that I was going to need to switch hotels due to past reviews.

I think it's only fair to update those negative reviews. Adagio Paris took over this faculty back in 2008 and the renovations were awesome.

My condo was modern, and well-decorated. However, the shower could use a vent and it's a steep step to get out.

If you use the metro to get around, it can be a little trek. The light rail is steps from the hotel door. Maybe I could have taken advantage of that better.

I found that taxi drivers will drive you all over the city unless you appear to know where you're going.

The morning breakfast was worth the 10 euros.

The staff could have been a little bit more alert of the neighborhood. They sent me to restaurants that were closed.

An overall pleasant experience.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Kanthony1
Reviewed August 22, 2011

May be after renovation, the room is fine to us, a family of 4.

Good environment as we facing the interior garden.
Fresh air coming from window.

Small kitchen but good for us. However, only coin-operated washing machine at basement and you need to change lift at ground floor.

WC a little bit smaller and ventilation fans could be added.

Sofa bed could be turned into two single beds easily and good for sleeping.

Metro and supermarket nearby, with trams outside as well going outside Paris - good to Palace of Versailles (by tram+bus) as better sight and CHEAPER than by tube!!

Downside is service when i was only told the PIN for the main entrance after the 3rd day i stayed !

We take taxi instead of the transfer suggested, particularly to Orly, which is much much cheaper.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank MKC_PRC
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I was there with my wife, my daughter of 15 months and my sister for 10 days. We had 2 appartments one for us and one for my sister. I was working for the week and my wife and sister spent the week shopping and touring around.
The rooms are correct. Spaceous, clean and with all necessary appliances working well. Beds are confortable and WC as well as bathroom are clean. room service is chaotic. One of the appartments bathroom was cleaned every day. Whereas the other one no rule. Some time was done, some times not.
Access corridors were disgusting. Carpet full of huge stains. Ugly but very dirty as well. Smelly. Lift old and sort of early 20's image.
It is located in a quiet area. Overseeing a peaceful garden.
Reception desk (almost the only one which you interact in an apparthotel) very basic indeed. Breakfast expensive (PAY ATTENTION IT IS NOT NORMALLY INCLUDED IN THE 180€ per appartment).
When I ordered a taxi to the airport on our way back home, I clearly asked to pay on credit card. When I got the airport, the driver did not take cards and apparently nobody had warned him about that. So I had to pay on cash.
Even If I had given my credit card number at checking in, EVERY SINGLE day when I got back after work, my wife told me that they had been pestering her to clear the payment.
When I finally got the time to ask for clarify at the reception, the lady said to me that she could not help cause my papers were followed by the guy in the morning shift!.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Pere0711
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We were a family of 6, 4 adults with 2 kids of 8 and 6. Reception services were poor. As we arrived early and hotel was full, our lugages were kept in the lugage room without any surveillance from the hotel staff. We were told that it's normal and there wasn't any report of lost??? Strange that everybody can access to the room and take whatever they like...
Ref to the room: interior is badly decorated and not functionning well. It's time that the hotel management get aware that the hotel is substandard. I highly don't recommend this hotel to anybody!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We stayed at this hotel as part of our daughter’s Paris tour.
The rooms were utilitarian, with an “Ikea” flavor. Open window’s sufficed as “air conditioning.” The front desk service was good, and the included breakfast was adequate for our family’s needs and tastes. The Metro was a manageable stroll away, and the surrounding neighborhood felt safe.
Cons: the internet/wifi was not working, and the clothes dryer in the basement did not work.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Geologist_from_CA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paris
Adagio Paris Porte de Versailles
Adagio Paris Buttes Chaumont
#965 of 1,809 in Paris
Belleville / Pere Lachaise
Adagio Access Paris Philippe Auguste

Been to Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV? Share your experiences!