“Great little hotel”

Ranked #623 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great little hotel”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great location not far from the Tower, very friendly efficient staff. Typical Paris hotel - bathroom a little small but clean and tidy. Bedroom very quiet, breakfast good value for money. Only negative is the driver the hotel ordered for us due to taxi/train strike/go-slow on the day we left tried to charge double what the hotel said it should cost.

Room Tip: Room by road/metro fully double glazed so very quiet
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Arlington
Reviewed June 6, 2014

the room was small which is normal in a touristic destination like paris. from our hotel window, we had a view of the eiffel tower. we speak only english, but we found the staff friendly and helpful. breakfast was okay too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Jon K
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel during the last week in May. What a great hotel and perfect location! Very close to 2 metro stops and a 10 min walk to the Eiffel Tower. Upon arrival (which was much earlier than check in time) our room was ready in less than 5 mins! We had an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower and Invalides from our room window. The room was clean and had a safe and also a closet which was a nice surprise. We included the daily breakfast in our rate and it was great! The hotel staff was incredibly kind and helpful and spoke English very well! They answered all of our questions and gave great suggestions of places to eat. When it was time to checkout they scheduled a taxi to take us to the airport and stored our luggage so we could explore for a few more hours before leaving. I just wish the vacation didn't have to end! We will definitely stay at this hotel during a future trip to Paris!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Alicia D
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The hotel has a central location, and it is close to the metro staion of Cambron.
The hotel is not a big one, on the contrary, from outside it doesn't look much as a hotel, and to this image contributes the very small reception and breakfast area, which can be seen, from the street, through the windows. However, once entering there I was very pleasant surprised by the cleanliness and silance of the place, as well as the profesionalism of the staff.
I got a room on the fifth floor, which was not very big, I would rather say it was small and with very limited space to move. The room was very clean and it offered me everything I needed. For the ones who would like to watch TV, there are only two TV programs: BBC and a French one.
As I said the staff was amazing. No matter who was at the reception or the moment of the day, they were all very friendly and helpful; and they tried to offer everything to us, in order to have a great stay; and they succeeded.
All in all, we enjoyed the days spent in Paris, and to this experience, Hotel Eiffel Segur played an important role; therefore I recommend it for its location, cleanliness of the rooms and professionalism of the staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Robert C
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I was in Paris for a conference but on a budget. I had stayed in this hotel a few years ago and didn't expect much. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the renovated hotel, nice rooms with space to open your suitcase, a wardrobe to hang your clothes in (I did not have these basics in another Paris hotel that was similar price!), internet connection, air-con, TV on the wall, good bathroom. My room was small as most similar Paris hotels but it worked for me. Most important, really helpful staff, who spoke English. They also helped me to get transport to the airport on time, which I had been worried about. There is a lift that takes you between floors and you need to walk down the steps to your room which I managed well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Maya C
Paulina B, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Eiffel Segur, responded to this review, September 19, 2014
Dear Maya C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Hotel Eiffel Segur.

We are glad you had a positive experience and hope to surprise you even more during your next visit to Paris.

Yours sincerely,
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed May 22, 2014

If you're in Paris on business, this may not be the hotel for you. But if you're in Paris for a holiday (in my case, to fulfill one of the things on my "bucket list"), then this place is just perfect. It's centrally located, with easy-access to the Metro & bus lines, and as Parisians do - - walking to almost anywhere was a breeze.

As the heading indicates, everyone from the housekeepers to the Front Desk staff was especially helpful. Marci, Monika, Nikolas, Olga, Dadao helped me & my 75-year-old mother tremendously. [The owners should show them lots of gratitude! :-)]

If I'm ever in Paris again (perhaps next year?), I'll definitely book at Hotel Segur if the same staff is running the place! Au revoir.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor, if you want a better view of town. We did!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank BV-Bradshaw
Dear Guest ,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Paris and for sharing your opinion about us on Tripadvisor.

The whole team is very pleased to know that you appreciated their efforts.

We all look forward to welcoming you at Hotel Eiffel Segur for your next trip to Paris.

Kind regards,
Louisville
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed the hotel. Our room had air conditioning, which was important to us. Our room faced the boulevard, and the construction on the Metro line across the boulevard was pretty loud with the window open, but once we closed the window, the room was quiet. We also had plenty of hot water. And the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Request the "largest" room available. Our first room (twin room) was super, super small a...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Paulina B, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Eiffel Segur, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Barbara,
Thank you for your comment. We are very happy you had a nice stay in our Hotel and that our staff was helpful to you. Regarding the metro line construction in front of the hotel, it will be done by the end of August 2014.
Therefore, we’ll be very happy to welcoming you during your next trip to Paris.
Kind regards