“Girls Trip To Paris”

Culturefish! Tours
Ranked #47 of 553 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun, free (donations-based) walks through Paris that give you insight into how to interact with the locals in Paris so you can unlock a warm welcome from them. The city comes to life through stories of Paris' history, fun facts, and SPECTACULAR views. Created by three French-American siblings, Culture Fish Tours are now offered in English and Spanish. Reservations are recommended but not necessary--simply show up at the meeting points!
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My mother, grandmother, sister, and I did both tours in one day! We don't recommend doing both tours in one day because it was exhausting! But you cant miss out on doing them! Our tour guides we amazing and knowledgeable. We walked all over the city on our first day and got to see almost everything that we wanted. After the tours we went back and visited the things that we missed. We recommend doing these tours in the first few days you are there they give you insight into the city and the culture. We would have liked to have our tour guides with us for all of our trip! I highly recommend this tour to any first time visitors or repeat visitors!

3  Thank Allie P
There are newer reviews for Culturefish! Tours

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I'm glad that I decided to join Culturefish's Montmartre walking tour as it really made Montmartre come alive for me! Prior to hearing about the walking tour, I'd planned to just see the Sacre Coeur Basilica and the Moulin Rouge simply because I'd no idea what else there was -- my guide, Donovan, showed me that there was so much more lying beneath Montmartre's touristy surface that so many visitors miss -- I'm glad I didn't!

The tour begins at an easily-accessible spot outside the Moulin Rouge, and I was lucky enough to be in a small group. From the onset, Donovan impressed me with his fluent command of numerous languages -- quite the polyglot! For every stop we made, Donovan would provide a brief but succinct introduction to what we saw -- and that included a lot of blink-and-you'll-miss-it spots such as Space Invader pieces and obscure statues of notable French personalities. Navigating through the streets of Montmartre, especially the less-touristed ones, really opened my eyes to the artistic heart of the area.

The tour wasn't a three-hour-long history lecture, of course; Donovan had comprehensive knowledge of everything French, from the music to the food! His interspersed the tour with witty and amusing anecdotes and really kept us engaged throughout. His commentary was never once boring, and his keen attention to detail was really impressive! When we made a stop at Sacre Couer, Donovan waited outside as a mark of respect, and I found that gesture on his part to be really tactful and tasteful.

The walking tour runs on a tips-only basis, and I eventually tipped 10 euros. In retrospect, I would've been more than glad to tip more if I weren't on a budget, simply because every moment of the tour was worth every penny! I didn't join the Must Do Paris tour due to a sheer lack of time, but I definitely will on my next trip. Thanks a lot, Donovan!

2  Thank KelvinHuang
Reviewed December 25, 2013

My friend and I went on both tours, done by Pierre and found them to be very informative, telling lots of information about the history and interconnectedness of various places in Paris. I really recommend this attraction.

2  Thank driftingsong
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We were in a Paris in April and did both Culturefish Tours. We were lucky enough to return for Christmas with our young adult children and were only too happy to repeat the Must Do Paris tour to give our children a fun and informative introduction to Paris history and culture. Pierre is a friendly and enthusiastic guide who takes the time to get to know his guests. Well done once again!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I did the Mont Marte art tour in October. Did this on my second last day staying in mint Marte and really wish I had gone on it in my first week. Great way to see the area and it was really interesting. If you are at all interested in Art it's a must and if not it was a great way to spend 2 hours. I tipped 10 euro at the end but if I'd had more I would have paid it. I'm recommending these tours to all my friends!

1  Thank Bec P