“Great intro to Paris for whole family”
Review of Culturefish! Tours

Culturefish! Tours
Ranked #72 of 580 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun, free (donations-based) walks through Paris that give you insight into how to interact with the locals in Paris so you can unlock a warm welcome from them. The city comes to life through stories of Paris' history, fun facts, and SPECTACULAR views. Created by three French-American siblings, Culture Fish Tours are now offered in English and Spanish. Reservations are recommended but not necessary--simply show up at the meeting points!
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Loved Pierre's city tour so much we joined him the following day for Mont Marte tour also! His knowledge,passion and analogies will stay with us forever.

2  Thank RJRJS

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was in Paris for 7 days.On my 1st day in Paris, me and my partner took the '' Must do tour'' with Pierre. there were actually only us,2 person showed up that day(quite a cold day),which the tour would just turn out to be like a private tour in my opinion. I enjoyed the tour and i did felt that why it was such a short time when we were about to end the tour near place de la concorde although the tour last about 2.5 hours to 3. Trust me,it was the best free tour ever i have tried. it is definitely worth it,just imagine yourself travel with a friend in Paris that love Paris,that was how i felt with the tour. and my little regret was i did not do the montmartre tour with Culturefish as i decided to try other free tour company,it was not even half as good as Culturefish to be honest.
simply love the tour and even miss the moment and scene..not forget about the helpful tips..

3  Thank horzhan
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Had a small group led by a young lady named Mariel - she did an excellent job of connecting with each of us and was genuinely interested in our questions and stories. The tour is well organized and Mariel is very friendly and entertaining and was very capable of making us feel comfortable. A worthwhile 3 hours for sure: time flew by despite the cold.
Thanks so much,
Your Canadian Chums

2  Thank Adamvg
Reviewed February 19, 2013

DO ALL HIS TOURS NOW!!!!
you will learn so much and enjoy each second of this charismatic tour.. you will love it.

2  Thank Jose A
See more reviews
Reviewed February 14, 2013

On the second morning of our first trip to Paris in December, my teenage daughter and myself took advantage of the "Must Do Tour" and let me tell you, we had an AMAZING time! Pierre was fabulous, witty and extremely informative. It was a great introduction to Paris, as we got to see the major landmarks and get inside tips about Parisian culture. If this is your first time to Paris, or you just want to take a friendly walk around the city, this tour is for you!!! A definite must do!

3  Thank epayne80