“You will not regret!”

Paris Flea Market - Insider's Tour
Ranked #309 of 1,124 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: The Paris Flea Market has more than 2,500 ‘stores,’ the world’s largest Flea-Market is a unique Paris treasure – an exhilarating, sometimes daunting, adventure land. Let us show you ‘who is there’, ‘how does it all work’, and ‘where do I find that ‘uniquely me’ object’, including:-How to make the difference between top-notch and shoddy goods-Flea-Market negotiation lessons. Paris-styleJoin our insider’s tour and make the most of the Flea Market.Like 200 000 visitors every weekend Find out why the Flea Market of Paris is a major Parisian attraction.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“You will not regret!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I had an awesome time at the flea market today
Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the market and gave us great tips that we later used to score some bargains!
My partner was a bit apprehensive as he is not one for antiques but even he loved the tour. We both highly recommend.
Be aware of the pickpockets in this area, we didn't have anything taken thankfully but the pickpockets are known in this area

Visited November 2013
4 Thank Lisabilash88

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Antiques, Anyone?”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I wanted to go to the Flea Market, but heard some were downright scary. I went to paris@discoverwalks.com and booked their guided Flea Market tour. Charming Bertrand met our small group and guided us safely through the gauntlet of guys trying to sell you phones, fake Polo shirts, cameras, etc. to the "good" area. We would have never found this amazing section without him! Not only did he tell us how to negotiate with vendors, he gave us the history and steered us to what we were interested in. When the 90 minute tour was over, my husband & I had to leave to meet a friend for a tour of the Pere Lachaise Cemetary, and Bertrand was nice enough to escort us to the Metro and show us how to get around (customer service above & beyond!). He also gave each of us an envelope with tips and discounts, among which was one for "How To Be A Parisian In One Hour", which unfortunately we had already purchased tickets for.

My husband & I went back the next day (Sunday) to finish what we started, and were there all day. I was happy with my purchases of Limoge "trinkets". I highly recommend this tour, it's well worth the 23 euros per person!

Visited September 2013
10 Thank Savvytravelertoo
san francisco, ca
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“excellent and fun intro to the flea market”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We did this tour with Emma and she was fantastic! Very knowledgable, interesting and funny. She provided a great introduction to the flea market and we felt very comfortable shopping alone once the tour was complete. It's also very reasonably-priced for the quality of the tour. We would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to shop and the market as well as anyone who just wants to learn about an interesting part of Paris and its history.

Visited June 2013
5 Thank kwilk
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What amazing customer service!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My husband and I were scheduled for this tour, and we missed it. Bertrand ( in charge of the scheduling) was patient enough with me to go back and forth over many emails and finally give me a refund. I have not yet gone on a tour with this company, but I can vouch for lovely customer service ( and have plans to schedule another tour once I'm back in Paris!)

Visited May 2013
4 Thank Melinda2013
Siem Reap, Cambodia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Good spot, worth a visit.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Ideal way to spend a Sunday morning. Markets you hit first are a bit Gangsta! To coin an Australianism - boganish. If you want Paris souvenirs the first part of the market is the place to shop. Everything you wish to take back for presents a lot cheaper than around the usual Parisian attractions. Second part as you pass underneath the arch leads you into
more clothes type shopping then a bit further down there's a veritable Aladdins cave of all manner of antiques.
Well worth a trip on the metro, shows off the diverse nature of Parisians. Happy to have ended our trip with some interesting nick nacks to take back.

Visited May 2013