“Tacos in Paris!”

Neighborhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Paris, France
“Tacos in Paris!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great little place. A sliver of a room, all windows, bright colors and sweet service. An uncomplicated little taco joint. The tacos are very good, generously stuffed and served with two homemade hot sauces on the side. The beef one and the one with cactus were really tasty. Only one little issue for me: I really like the flavor or corn tortillas and found that the taste was a little bit masked by the dash of too much oil when they were a heated on the griddle. Still, this place is sure to become a regular for us.

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Huntsville, Alabama
“El Guacamole - An Excellent Family Run Restaurant!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

El Guacamole was right next to our B&B and was our first stop once we got to Paris. We dumped our bags, walked outside and decided to pop into El Guacamole. We loved it. The owner speaks English and used to live/work in L.A. I’m not a connoisseur of Mexican food so I can’t break down all the meals in fine detail but the restaurant, while small, was clean, the food was outstanding, the service was prompt and the employees were all very friendly. If you’re looking for a quick bite, try this restaurant, you won’t be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank SP6873
Omaha, Nebraska
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

As other reviewers have mentioned, the guac was superb while the queso was so-so. All of the ingredients were fresh and we watched the chefs prepare everything from scratch

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tacos”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This place is really great. You can get 3 tacos and a soft drink for 10€! The home-made guacamole is absolutely delicious, I really recommend it. I just wish they had more vegetarian taco options.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Hettie28
voyageurpar
“The tacos of Carne asada are great”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The tacos in general are ok. I LOVED the tacos of carne asada, they are the best I ever tasted in Paris, and the sauces are also great, specially the green one that's really really hot! On the contrary, the nachos were bad... the tortillas were definately old. I've eaten a lot of nachos and I can tell when the tortillas are not good and they weren't. Besides, the cheese was not great. Another thing is that the service is bad and slow... very slow... don't get me wrong, the waitress is nice but we waited a lot and we got our order wrong.

• Visited September 2012