Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great gig venue

Went to Le Divan du Monde for a gig. I had read reviews after booking tickets saying negative... read more

Reviewed December 4, 2016
NorthWalesShell
north wales
One of my favorites

I was there several times for the French clubbing nights on Saturday, and I always had a good time... read more

Reviewed February 7, 2016
oceanedps22
Paris, France
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $114.70
from $208.50
from $19.70
from $110.10
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I live in Montmartre and went so long without visiting this club because I just didn't know about it. I've spent many nights in Montmartre, in Irish bars or the typical tourist dross, but this place is a lovely location, cheap entry (€5 when I went on a Saturday - bargain!) - the drinks aren't cheap but as good as you can expect in a Paris nightclub. Very few tourists in here, it is a real Parisian haunt. I was lucky enough to meet some Parisians on a night out who invited us along and I'm so glad they did. Saturday night is Indie Disco night and is great fun. The rest of the week they have different themed nights which I have yet to sample but I have been two Saturdays in a row to the Indie Disco and it pulls a good, fun crowd. Highly recommended for the 18eme - avoid the Irish bars between Place de Clichy and Blanche on the weekends (the entry there is usually €15) and head over to Divan, it is divine.

2  Thank domjl17
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I travelled to Paris to see Wednesday 13 on the 22nd November. The venue is in the nice Montmartre area and I stayed in the Hotel Andre Gill just across the road. It's a nice small size, probably 500 or so capacity I'm guessing. There's an upstairs balcony which you can go up to if you like. The stage was big enough but the lighting that night was a bit odd and a lot of photos weren't clear (not a problem I usually have). Good sound when the bands were playing.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Visiting Paris ? Check out the calendar of this venue on their website - and pick the performance of your choice. There is a wide variety of acts favoring this old theater when they pass through Paris. I estimate the maximum capacity at 450 people - so a really intimate experience. Two negative issues to mention... AC does not seem to be present - so dress the part. Second: during the performance of Trixie Whitley (June 27th) the sound system picked up and amplified some mobile phone signals - disrupting the performance.

1  Thank jurgenlison
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was a great venue in Paris the staff were so helpful from the door staff to the bar staff. The upstairs area is a great place to see a band as it is not as loud and not as crowded.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The average club inside does not justified the entrance fee, the queue and the streee/violenceof the door guys. Paris is big enough to find nicer places, even in the same district...