“Tasty crepes!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of L'Excuse Mogador

L'Excuse Mogador
Ranked #4,305 of 16,718 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Hong Kong, China
“Tasty crepes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

A friend from Paris brought me to this little place to try the crepes there. The little restaurant is on the second street behind Galeries Lafayette Homme (great for a short break after some walking in the malls). I think it closes at 4 pm, however. Try to avoid the lunch hour. The first time I went was 12:30 and we had to leave by 13:15 since other customers had made reservations and it was the peak hour. The second time I went was 13:45 and I could literally sit anywhere I wanted. There was no time restriction either. I have a sweet tooth but went for the non-sweet crepes which were super filling. Had the sweet cider and loved the combination. The bill was about 10 euros. I would recommend this restaurant. The food is good compared to another crepes place I went to in Montmartre.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TAalice

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Loved!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stopped in for lunch at L’excuse Mogador and really loved it! Even though we got to the restaurant at the end of lunch time they let us take our time with the menu and made us feel welcome. The food, service, and ambiance were all wonderful! We ordered a house red wine that was great! The croque monsieur's were lovely as were the frites. My niece ordered the Jambon-Chevre, and I enjoyed Le Parmentier (potatoes, gruyère). It is inexpensive for Paris standards, but the quality is there! Go and enjoy :)

• Visited May 2012