“Best club I've ever been to so far....”

Discotheque Le Duplex
Ranked #350 of 461 Nightlife in Paris
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Best club EVERY we live in LA and have visited clubs in LA, NY and Vegas. People, you're in Paris dress to impress, Parisians are in to appearance.. when in Rome do as the Romans do; same for Paris and you should have no problems. We were there for New Year's eve (2013) and two days before... the best crowd and dj EVER!! We would go back to Paris JUST to visit this club again (p.s. we were on the hip-hop floor, so I couldn't tell you about the other floors and use a bank card for drinks not a credit card)..a must visit for hip-hop/rap/ragaton lovers!

4  Thank jasanjen

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We went there as 3 (2boys & a girl)and got in without problem, however the sellection of people being trown out seemed weird. Entrance fee was 20 ? including one drink but not the gardrobe!(2 ?)
2 dance floors and smoking room.
Be aware of the way back cause metro is closed at 4, better to stay there till 5 so metro starts to work.
Nice club with a bit of luck!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

If you are out for having fun, Duplex is right place. Multiple floors with different music and all kind of people. You need the mindset for this. !

1  Thank Gabriela C
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Me and my friends had our New Year eve dinner and following club experience here.It is good that they have halls with different music. But after an hour it is just the same music from beginning. Too crowdy. I suppoe it was because of the holiday. Very average,

3  Thank sosyetik
See more reviews
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Personally, I don't agree with the comments left. Though, I must admit that the selection at the entrance is COMPLETELY REASONLESS. We were six girls, some of us wore jeans and Converse, I wore DrMartens, however they let us go in, unlike many other people, even who wore elegant clothes! This is a big inconvenience to be taken in account, but once you're in, believe me, IT"S WORTH IT. The place is spacious, 3 rooms with different music, photographers, lot of people (one of the most famous discos in Paris). I went on saturday 20oct and in the room downstairs there was a female DJ, Oriska, she was absolutely great! One of the best performance ever, terrific remixes!
Just remind you of that:
1) if you look for a disco with particular music (techno, drum'n'bass..), try an other one. this is one of the most joined clubs of Paris and this means that there are people of any age (18+) and that the music is rather commercial and easy (main room in particular), as it has to be ssuitable for everybody.
2) ALWAYS take your ID card with you (my friends had it and got in, I forgot it and had to go back home, get it and come back!)
3) cocktails are terrible, you'd better drink before get in. But don't go queuing with bottles, they will throw it away (as my Heineken)

1  Thank berenice1618