“Great fun - drink before you arrive”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of VIP Room

VIP Room
Ranked #93 of 429 Nightlife in Paris
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great fun - drink before you arrive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Loved this place - we'd been to another club first which specialised in house music and was full of 10 year olds (Le Social, if you're interested). We decided we fancied somewhere with better music and clientele, so made our way to VIP room at about 2.30am.

What can I say - the music was great, ranging from classics like Oasis to current pop to rap. The club had a spinning carousel in the centre with dancers, and there was even a guy in a giant panda costume. I've honestly never seen so many good looking people in one place, so if you are a single lady in Paris or not (like me) and just like to get dressed up and dance the night away, you will not be dissapointed here. The locals are very friendly.

The only negative I draw is the price of drinks - €20 for a vodka and cranberry, but that is up there with the high end London clubs and not unheard of. We had a fair few glasses of wine before venturing out of our apartment and a few tequilas at the previous place, so I weigh greater importance on the quality of music and atmosphere.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Stephanie_329

• Turkish first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“52,00 Euro for two drinks and 6,00 Euro to check your coat.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

I have been to the finest clubs in the world. 52,00 euro wouldn't be a problem for two drinks if it was at least a good pour. It was a measured shot. It was one of the nicer clubs in Paris but nothing compared to NYC where I live or other European city's. I don't think I have paid that much money for a measured shot. I looked at the bottle prices after I ordered and paid for the first round an a bottle of grey goose was only 280,00 euro. I expected it to be 500,00 euro. Doesn't make sense that the bottle price is as low as it is and a single drink is so hi. Would have been better off buying the bottle and leaving half of it.

3 Thank TheTravler77
Paris
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Selective club, pricey, you pay what you see!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

Clubbing in Paris is a must, since this city so called City of Light. So..which club? Rex, Bus Palladium, Queen?.. VIP Club we must go. First we got to make a reservation to get a table, you can enter without as well but 3 security guys (1 black guy, 2 white guys) will look at you from head to toe. They will say no you can not enter easily when they do not like you, either because your attidude, the look or just no explanation. Luckily i made the reservation with their PR called Emma, to honor my Cariocan Brazilian friends, under his name Marcos, the white security asked me again to make a phone call to Emma..what??
that was my reaction. The black security just asked me to get in and told me Emma is inside. Ghost.. we were waiting at midnight and freezing outside just to get all my friends together to get in, but the kept us wait again eventhough we had our reservation.
Thanks to the black security that he knows the PR name. We finnally got inside.
The place is clean, big, great to finish the night without the crazy people get drunk and make a mess. The cleaning personnel are always aroudn to clean up. The cloakroam's ladies are very professional to put and to get back your jackets. We were 7, drunk 3 bottles of Dom Perignon and 3 bottles of Vodka, with some small botles of water and juices. The bill ended up around 2.100 euros. Hhhmm..what a beautiful party, a little bit bitter with the bill but we were happy. No dough ..do not go in.

Visited January 2012
4 Thank oceane789
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Full of itself.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

I went to this place with a group of friends, on a saturday night. The experience was terrible. We had reservations, but still the bouncer at front was being terribly arrogant.
Inside, music and ambiance were ok, poor quality food, ok cocktails.
To sum it up, no one in our group thought it was worth it.
Could be better, if it wasn't so full of itself.

Visited January 2012
5 Thank Janaina Z
Tetbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“All in one .... a great place to eat, dance & party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

Our lovely Hotel Vendome booked a table here for 10pm where we ventured upstairs to eat, a very nice meal of crab & pizza whilst listening to a great guy sing some excellent tunes.. the service was very good and it got better... we we're introduced to our escort for the evening who delivered us to our table downstairs in the club. Thereafter, we danced the night away to great music, albeit on a small platform which suited our moves.. a great night out, easy, no hassle & great atmosphere!

Visited December 2011