“Magnificent”

La Balancoire
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Description: Small bistro located in Montmartre, in the Abbesses / Lepic street area, we offer a seasonal cuisine. The presence of available candy jar and a swing will allow you to return to childhood for a moment.
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

This meal was the gastronomic highlight of my holiday! Need I say more? I'm told the review is too short so let me just say that the waiters are hot too!

3  Thank wosog
There are newer reviews for La Balancoire

Reviewed October 11, 2012

If you eat anywhere in Paris, eat here. Situated in Montmarte, this restaurant may be tiny, but it has GIGANTIC character. The staff were friendly and entertained my "frenglish." My husband and I both ordered the three course, prix fixe menu with a bottle of wine. I thought I had died and gone to heaven with each bite I took. They capped it all off with homemade, flavored vodka shots. There's a reason these guys are top on TripAdvisor!

3  Thank dgamymarie
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I must agree with previous reviews. This restaurant is just charming. The young men running this establishment are great, helpful, courteous and polite. The food is great. A neighborhood restaurant with a great sense of service.

2  Thank Bobbyoyo
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Small, cozy, charming, tasty... I'm in love with this little place. The atmosphere is very relaxing. Like sitting in a good book store.

Steak, starters, deserts - all of that was simply perfect.

I have enjoyed every bit of this place. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Based on the Tripadvisor reviews we booked a table for 4 for our last night in Paris. This is exactly what we've been looking for. Small, great food, good service. Would come back anyday. 2 teenagers with fussy tastes, just loved it ! Had starters, main, shared some yummie desserts and good wine. My son even tasted and loved Fois Gras

1  Thank TravelBabeSA