“Birthday surprise”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Debrecen, Hungary
“Birthday surprise”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

The dinner in La Veraison was a birthday present from my husband. We had a really nice and special evening. It's a really cosy restaurant with a lot of great food. Everything is fresh and really taste. Thanks again to the chef and the waitress for singing me the happy birthday :)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“EXCELENTE!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Perfect experiance and Paris! Nota just the food is great and very tastefull, but the service is outstanding! Only 3 people (cooker and 2 more) do an excelent job and they make us feel very confortable!
We had a great wine also, which made evening evento better!
Thanks for such a pleasent time!

Ireland
“Fabulous food from a lovely team”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I booked this after reading reviews here on trip advisor but was wary in case it was a let down. As our taxi passed the door i noticed that the restaurant was not even half full which was a concern as it was 9pm on a Thursday night. The welcome was so warm however that i immediately felt relaxed. The short menu was a welcome change from the usual escargots and steak frites fayre that we always eat in Paris. I started with three little crispy duck samosas served with hoi sin dipping sauce and my husband had the chestnut soup with truffle oil and both were SOOOO good. My main course was another starter (doubled in portion size), the thai spiced crab cakes. The spicing was absolutely spot on and there was plenty of crab and none of the usual potato 'filler'. They were divine. My husband had the veal steak with mushrooms. Perfectly cooked, it was a generous position with a light mushroom sauce and he loved it. We both had a pudding (something i never do) as I really wanted to try out more of this cooking and my food had been so tasty but not in any way heavy. We could see the chef working away and the restaurant had filled up at this stage with regulars. My rich chocolate mousse and salted caramel ice cream dessert was incredibly good and my husbands cheese with truffle shavings was extremely tasty. At this stage we got chatting to the chef and persuaded her to share her chestnut soup recipe. She was so friendly and such an enthusiast that it really was a treat to share her restaurant. Don't miss this place!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank wanderingstar68
N.E.lincolnshire
“Stunning food & service - excellent !!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Firstly the owner/chef is so lovely & friendly from making our reservation over the telephone in the Uk to our welcome in the restaurant. The staff are really great and speak English well. I had the chestnut soup which was absolutely amazing followed by the venison which was so soft and tender, the flavours were fabulous. Champagne was lovely, priced at €49 for bottle was a good price for Paris. This was the kind of dining experience we were hoping to find in Paris, we were VERY impressed. The Cook definitely deserves a kiss as you leave, thank you for making our trip and birthday celebrations so special. Glad I found it on trip adviser as don't think we would have stumbled across this restaurant otherwise.

• Visited March 2014
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“AMAZING ANIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

First of all we had the warmest welcome and were greeted by lovely staff. Although the choice on the menu was limited, we can tell that this is because all their dishes are good to such high standards as all three courses were exceptional! We received complimentary champagne by the chef/owner which shows how nice they are. I would highly reccomend this restaurant to anyone!

• Visited March 2014