“Memorable night in Paris”
Review of La Veraison

La Veraison
Ranked #53 of 18,127 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Those who want to visit this restaurant, remember to make reservations. They are a 3 person team doing an amazing job in a quaint little space. You get to see fantastic dishes prepared basically in front of you. Delicious plates, paired beautifully with a bottle of good Bordeaux. From beautiful chanterelles to a dish with bold-colored beet Gazpacho, to melt-in-your-mouth duck (with to die for rice cakes), ending with fig "cheesecake". Ladies, keep it up! Ulla (chef) was a pleasure to get acquainted with. Happy couple from Seattle...

1  Thank Ready2Travl2

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I will definitely recommend this restaurant !
The food is amazing and the atmosphere very simple and friendly (very rare in Paris !).
The menu changes on regular basis but everything is delicious.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our Parisian friends took us to this restaurant, so I knew it was going to be good. Even with those high explications, I was very impressed. I was so glad to be with a group of friends, so I could try a little bit of everything. There was not a single bite of food that I did not like. Our server was very friendly, and it was nice to meet the chef and hear her speak about the inspirations for her seasonal menu. For Paris, I thought the food was a good value. La Veraison is not cheap (but nothing in Paris is), but it is priced well for such wonderful food! While we were in Paris we went to several Michelin star restaurants, and I enjoyed the food here more than at them. Everything was spot on; a truly wonderful evening! I wished I lived closer so that I could go back.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My partner and I booked a table on a Saturday night as a birthday treat for myself. We had researched lots of different restaurants before we left the UK and La Veraison really stood out to us. Being in Paris where you are spoilt for choice when it comes to eating out, we were so happy with our decision to eat there.

The chef greeted me by name as we entered which was a lovely touch. We were told that the menu had recently changed to incorporate seasonal items and I was a little wary as I can be pretty fussy. We ordered the beet gazpacho and foie gras ravioli to start. They were both presented beautifully and tasted delicious. We then had the veal and pork main courses which were faultless. The meat was cooked perfectly and each side order perfectly matched.

Even though we were stuffed we had to order dessert after looking again at the menu! We ordered chocolate ganache and a deconstructed cheesecake to share. My partner has a sweet tooth and declared that the chocolate ganache was the best dessert he'd ever tasted.

With an amazing bottle of wine and wonderful service throughout the meal, the bill came to €130. For a meal of this quality in such a competitive city, we agreed that this was very reasonable indeed.

We have eaten in some lovely restaurants around the world and this is easily up there with one of them. The chef spoke to us during the course of the evening to check that everything was to our liking and the whole night felt really personal and special.

The restaurant is within walking distance from the Eiffel Tower so we had a stroll there to see the lights after our meal.

If you're looking for an amazing meal, service, wine and dessert in Paris...then go here.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Oh My God!!! loved every minute of it....what more does one want from a honeymoon dinner. Fantastic food and fantastic service! Merci La Veraison