“Awsome Food & Really Friendly Folks”
Review of La Veraison

La Veraison
Ranked #58 of 17,521 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I booked this lovely restaurant for my wife & I's 10th wedding anniversary. What a great little place. We were greated really warmly and the food was awsome. We even were treated to a couple of special drinks for our anniversary which was a nice touch.
Food was really well presented and cooked from fresh.
A great night...Thanks

2  Thank TheHaults
There are newer reviews for La Veraison

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Will return for sure the next time I am in Paris. Excellent food, very nice atmosphere, great staff. Had to reserve at lunchtime for the dinner on the same day.

2  Thank Gasperzz
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We ate here last week and have to say the food was excellent, the service was very good too but the temperature in the restaurant was so hot and bearing in mind it was a chilly June evening, I would hate to think what it would be like in August. A couple of ceiling fans would be a great addition.
But back to the food, I had the ravioli with foie gras and cherries, which was delicious, as was the duck I had to follow. The food presentation was pretty and the food combinations worked so well together, all in all I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank caro9759
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Chef Ulla isn't afraid to mix it up. She brings together the precision of her German heritage, her French training, and a willingness to try new things. She buys the best local ingredients and changes the menu regularly. She always throws things in you wouldn't find in other small, comfortable settings like La Veraison. We enjoyed the burrata with fresh strawberries and iberico pork loin. Don't expect stuffy or hostile. She and her small team welcome you warmly as you walk in the door. She puts her cooking front and center for all to see. And the staff makes sure that you have a fabulous meal. I'll definitely be back. La Veraison is a gem.

2  Thank Jeremy A
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Just got back from dinner at this excellent restaurant. Lovely, friendly welcome on arrival, fantastic service throughout our dinner; we were very well looked after. The atmosphere was nice and relaxed and nothing was too much trouble. Probably the best service we've had from any restaurant anywhere. Food,was fantastic and well priced as was the wine which was excellent. If you're in Paris for a few days, try this place, you won't regret it.

2  Thank Dancp083