“After you walk your feet off at The Louvre”
Review of Luncha

Luncha
Ranked #4,170 of 17,863 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Les Halles
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Walk down the street and find this gem nestled along the river. I had the "inverted hamburger" and it was both delicious and filling. My wife had the chicken breast with grilled vegetables and loved hers as well. Friendly staff and no challenge for someone like me you doesn't speak enough French to place the order. The Wi-Fi connection there was a bonus.

1  Thank ratfinkle

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We had salmon and mashed potato for our lunch. The salmon was just okay, the potato was truly delicious. Very nice atmosphere and money value.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a quick bite to eat and also a place to rest our feet...so we decided on Luncha! It is so close to the Louvre and shopping in the area(also free wifi)! The prices are great and service is too! The manager is super friendly and will speak English as well! We got an "upside down hamburger" and it was delicious! The manager also talked my husband into some ice cream that he sells from a cart street view...my husband was very glad he decided to try the ice cream as well!! So glad we decided to rest our feet here!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a great find not too far from the Louvre. The food is healthy, fresh and best of all great value, especially in what can be a very expensive area. The manager is very friendly and happy to speak in english with customers. It's a great people watching spot and makes everyone feel welcome. A must do when in Paris!

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Got there after a walk on the Louvre. I highly recommend the place because of the quality of the food, of the service and price. At first I doubted to find the quality described in other reviews, but they wew right.