I spent three days in this hotel, my feedback is very good about it,
I visit Paris monthly basis and next time will definitely stay here again.
- value for money is really good.
- staff are nice (some of them not)
- location is good, next to the train station and you can find shops, restaurants , coffee shops 5 minutes walking form the hotel.
- breakfast is good
- room was really good, clean and comfortable.
- internet in the room is very good.
as a 3 star hotel, the hotel is very good and strongly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, in the vibrant Montparnasse area (15th district), Holiday Inn Paris -Montparnasse Pasteur is the perfect hotel to stay for a business or family trip. Our 4-star hotel offers renovated and spacious rooms, quiet with guidance on garden or street, some even overlooking the Eiffel Tower. A car park of 34 places is available on site. Volontaires & Vaugirard metro stops and Montparnasse sta1on at 900m allows quick and direct access to the main sites of the city: Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Quartier Latin, Saint- Germain-des-Prés, Saint-Lazare, Montmartre, Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris Montparnasse Pasteur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris Montparnasse Pasteur Hotel Paris
- Paris Holiday Inn