“Perfection in Paris”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room soundproofed windows and 40' TV
soundproofed windows and 40' TV
Airport connections with Saint Michel-Notre Dame
full bath
The Master Bedroom
all you need in the compact kitchenette
kitchenette worktop
Street
Street
Office
Stairs
Living Room
Lengué's excellent  Japanese food is opposite
View
View
At the 1st floor of this Bookshop of XVII century Paris
St Séverin Church around the corner
The bridge of Saint Michel
Notre Dame de Paris
A view from the window: the Canadian bookshop of 'a year in the merde'
More perspective of the building and the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TaosTrave...
Taos, NM
“Perfection in Paris”
Reviewed April 8, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My brother and I were in Paris and we stayed at Albert's beautiful place. It is just gorgeous and filled with light. The location was fantastic, so close to museums, gardens, and restaurants. And everything that you could want or need is in the apartment. We cooked while there and we had everything that we needed. The temperature was perfect and easy to adjust.
But the best part of staying at Alberts place is Albert. I had mentioned that I was having some issues with train reservations and from that point forward he was in constant touch and did so much to help me.

Apr 9, 2018
Thank you for your comments. I trust that your train journey across Europe went well and that you are safely back to New Mexico.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Title of apartment says it all”
Reviewed June 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This apartment truly is a "great value, prime location in central Paris". Albert was great from the start with very quick and complete communications. He even asked for our flight number so he could track our anticipated arrival to insure his assistant would be waiting to let us in and get us oriented. His housekeeper was great. The apartment was very clean and she even returned in the middle of our 9 night stay to change linens and clean again.

The apartment did not feel as big as it looks in pictures, however it was the perfect size for the two of us. The bathroom has a tub/shower and two sinks. The kitchenette is small but functional and allowed us to make coffee and opt to eat breakfast in the room, not to mention keep wine chilled. We felt secure in the neighborhood and the building.

The location is perfect, just a few minutes walk to Notre Dame, St. Chapelle, several Metro stations, and the RER from CDG airport. There are many convenient restaurant options from budget to top shelf. There was shockingly little noise at night for being in the middle of the city. I don't know how that might change in the future when the space being renovated below is opened as a bar.

A great apartment in an interesting city. Buy Metro tickets in discounted 10 packs and easily go wherever you want around the city from this location. Even after 9 nights we wished we could have stayed longer. Thanks.

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you very much for this extensive and very complementary review. We shall endeavour to maintain the same standards even though we may not be in control of every aspect, and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.
Best wishes.
Margaret...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Comfortable and Convenient”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed at this flat for just over one week in May 2017. The apartment was comfortable, clean and attractive. I liked having the little kitchen, a full bathroom (with well functioning plumbing) and a pretty view from the windows. It is located in the heart of the Latin Quarter but is on a little lane so it was absolutely quiet at night. I did not use the TV or washing machine but I was glad to have the coffee pot while getting over jet lag! There was a large bottle of water in the fridge for me. There were a few other grocery items (coffee, coffee filters, muesli, sugar, oil, salt/pepper) that I think had been left by previous occupants. There was plenty of shampoo and soap available. I found the apartment to be convenient to the sites I most wanted to see on the Left Bank and the Ile de la Cite. It takes just a few minutes to get to Notre Dame Cathedral, the Sorbonne, the Cluny museum. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants in the area. There are information sheets in the apartment that provide restaurant recommendations that I found useful. I greatly appreciated the proximity to the St. Michel Metro stop, which is also a stop for the RER-B train from Charles de Gaulle Airport.

B W
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely flat in perfect location”
Reviewed January 24, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this flat for four days and found it lovely and comfortable, in an excellent location in the heart of the Quartier Latin, with nearby public transport. Although this is a very touristy area, the flat was very quiet as it is situated in a pedestrian passage. Albert, the owner, went out of his way to be helpful. We initially had a problem with broadband and he made sure that this was sorted out very quickly, keeping us updated on progress. I have no hesitation in recommending this flat as a great place to stay when exploring Paris.

Jan 24, 2017
Thank you so much for your understanding. I believe that after the renovation of the building is completed, all these little problems will be resolved and some touch-ups will be made so that both structure and surface will be and look very sound. I hope you will be able to check it for yourselves in your forthcoming trips to Paris.
All the best,
Becky S
Littleton, Colorado
“Convenient but a bit tired. Some new dishes, clean kitchen towels and new pillows would help.”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I left in the morning and didn't return until evening. I had coffee and oatmeal in the morning.
This is not a place you want to do any extensive cooking. I hit my head on the oven trying to dry dishes.

The bed was a little hard but adequate for a studio. I didn't want a pull out sofa bed and this has a full queen size bed.

I'd suggest some newer kitchen towels and pillows. The towels were very stained and the pillows on the sofa were torn.

All in all, clean, which is important and very convenient.

Jan 21, 2017
Thank you for your comments and rating. It is very useful for future guests and for me to share your experience so that it can be improved.
Anita B
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent location, great size, reliable wifi, comfy beds, strong and hot showers... So much to love!”
Reviewed December 24, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

As the title indicates, we had an overwhelmingly positive experience in this apartment. We were sad to leave!

The location is perfect for tourists such as ourselves. With 3 metro stops in close proximity, we had easy access to the city, but within a 5-minute walk, we could reach Notre Dame, countless restaurants, a pharmacy, a currency exchange, and so much more. Historic and beautiful San Severin church was literally right around the corner, serving not only as our landmark but also as a wonderful place to explore.

The apartment itself was ideal for our group of 3 adults. The wifi was reliable and strong, and easily supported our 5 devices. The main bed was soft and comfortable, and the smaller (twin) bed was welcoming and warm as well. We loved falling asleep under the wonderfully rustic beams in the ceiling. The shower was strong and hot, and we never ran short of warm water. We especially appreciated the kitchenette, and took great delight in having access to a fridge and a toaster oven.

The space itself was fabulous, and unusually large for a European room. We had ample space for our suitcases and other belongings, and appreciated the seating areas and the table, as well.

We received a discounted booking price because the building is current under scaffolding at the front, but this had zero impact on our stay, and actually helped us identify the building when we first arrived. We never heard construction noise and did not feel this influenced anything about our visit. In short, we loved this apartment and were delighted at how affordable and wonderful it was! It was the perfect place for our stay while visiting Paris.

Dec 25, 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope you will return and I can guarantee that my rates will always be competitive even without a discount.
All the best in the new year.
Isabella3...
Brookfield, Vermont
“A delightful little studio apartment that met our every need.”
Reviewed December 2, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

This studio apartment was perfect for my husband and me during our nine day stay in Paris. It is a large studio with a small kitchen, but I cannot think of anything that we wanted that we did not have.

Not only were we pleased with the apartment, but we loved the neighborhood. As the oldest section of Paris, we enjoyed the cobblestone streets, old buildings, fine restaurants and the help of our neighboor across the street who runs The Abby Bookstore where we could speak English when our French failed us.

I highly recommend this apartment to a couple (could sleep three if one wanted to sleep on the sofa bed) who want a quiet place to stay in a quiet little neighborhood.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the comfort of the place.
Liked least: Only having one set of towels as Americans bath every day.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing