Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great cooking class

We had a great time with the small group and Philippe. Meeting him was easy and we proceeded to a... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2018
Jean A
via mobile
French Cooking with Philippe

We had a great time cooking with Philippe. He had a great sense of humor and walked us through the... read more

Reviewed December 24, 2017

from $104.70
from $89.00
from $111.10
More Info
All reviews great cooking class small group philippe apartment storyteller skills
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My best friend and I were celebrating her 30th birthday with a trip to Paris. My one request was a cooking class. I flipped through Tripadvisor reviews, and compared schedules and prices before settling on Ooh La La Food. I'm so happy I did. It was an amazing experience with Philippe.
He walked our group of 8 through the market near his home. It was a great way to experience the weekly market place. Afterwards we went to his home and started cooking. It was a great mix of demonstration and hands on work. I don't know if I walked away with any new techniques, but I did walk away with some great recipes and amazing memories. This was one of my favorite things that we did in our 10 day trip in Paris. If you are trying to pick a cooking class, just sign up with Philippe. He also does tours, which we didn't experience but based on the insider knowledge he shared at lunch it sounds like it would be a great time.

1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 teenage daughters) and another unrelated couple enjoyed a cooking class with Philippe. We met him at the subway, and went to the neighbourhood market where we purchased supplies. From there we cooked up a great meal at his beautiful apartment. He is a great host and storyteller and made us feel at home. Everyone agreed that this was the highlight of our trip

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This cooking class has been our best meal in Paris ! Philippe makes you feel like at home from the first minute and provides great tips and exquisite recipes after a tour of his local market. He will introduce you to all his suppliers and you will have the best time ever! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Vrochatm
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Last week in Paris was a wonderful experience, one you wish lasted forever... The highlight was the cooking class with Philippe, in his beautiful kitchen after shopping for the ingredients on the nearby market.
I'm a gourmet of very few words but... your Vuitton bag IS NOT big enough for the dozen extra "fondants au chocolat" you crave! Small and hot chocolate cakes, crunchy on the outside and mellow at the core are sinful. There, I said it!
If you ever wondered, the main course, appetizers, cheese plate and wine were just as a delight. And you can make it back home!

1  Thank A_Beaverhousen
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Besides being a lovely person and a great cook, Philippe immediately made us feel easy at ease.
It is a great way to discover french food with selected products in a fun and trendy way.
Thanks again Philippe!