Young & Happy Hostel
  • Pool
$645
$514
Agoda.com
All reviewslatin quarterplace mongerue mouffetarddorm roomcroissantsnarrow stairsluggage storagelocation is greatfour nightscrepeseiffel towerstreetplugsmetrosupermarketpantheonneighborhood
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The worst place i've visited. Very very dirtu rooms, bathrooms and showers, and just a few bathrooms and showers for all the hostel. The walls has humeditiy, and holes with oxide! It's a shame, i've paid 35 euros the night and i can't have a decent shower....unbelievable. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Never book in this hostel!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank minnie8614
Youngandhappy M, Gérant at Young & Happy Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Dear guest, we thank you for sharing with us your feedback. we have analysed your feeback and apologize for the problems occurred during your last stay. Since, we have improved and refurbished some areas and rooms and hope to have the opportunity to let you discover our new services and facilities, much more convenient. See you soon with us !

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I found this to be a good hostel. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm, which was cleaned daily. The bathroom was clean and had good ventilation, it was also large. The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet at night. I found the staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was standard hostel brekkie. Fairly good internet, though didn't work when lots of people were using it. Not too far to walk to attractions, i walked everywhere.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

dear guest, thanks a lot for your positive feedback we're very happy to know you enjoyed your stay. Hope to welcome you soon for another experience

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Worst hostel on my trip in Europe. The only good thing about it was the price, but you get what you pay for. They have a long lockout as well which is beyond me. The location is far from all of the touristy places so you will spend a lot of time getting lost and paying more in metro and bus. There was mold all over the showers and bathrooms were nasty!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Spent 6 weeks in Europe and this was by far the dirtiest hostel I've ever had the misfortune of staying in. There was mould growing off everything, I'm pretty sure the whole hostel only had 3 toilets for 3 floors of people and 1 of them didn't lock, plus the toilets were always running out of toilet paper. Our window wouldn't shut properly, which made it pretty cold at night in the middle of winter.

Staff were fairly rude, I used the toilet quickly when I dropped my bags off, and got lectured for about 20 minutes for using the toilet during lockout.

Only positive was that breakfast was included, and the location was good, close to a metro stop and plenty of restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank C00kie91

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I had problems with BED BUGS. I am now with alergies, with red balls all over my skin. The staff did nothing, just changed my room. I didnt receive money refund for the daily rates or the medicines I had to buy. So I went to Paris healthy and came back with skin diseases.

See photo.